SG: "What is Goofy?"

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: SG: "What is Goofy?"

Post by felinefan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 am

I can't remember what site I saw this on, but a mother and her kids were watching penguins swimming at an aquarium. At one point the mom commented, "They look almost like birds, don't they?" :eek:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am

felinefan wrote:I can't remember what site I saw this on, but a mother and her kids were watching penguins swimming at an aquarium. At one point the mom commented, "They look almost like birds, don't they?" :eek:
Who knew? :D:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

dazyhill
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dazyhill » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:51 am

Reminds me of the time I was at Sea World waiting for the Shamu show. A mother in front of me was holding a small plush dolphin and telling her toddler daughter ; "Look , fish!"
My brother and I just buried our faces in our hands.

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey! I can actually respond to this AND sound somewhat intelligent! (my brain is soooo fried right now)

Anyhow...I am listening to music from the Fountain of Nations. During Splashtacular (Mickey and the Gang singing), Goofy says at approximately 5 and 1/2 minutes in, "to bodly go where no dog has gone before!".

Not that WE all didn't know he was a dog....but there it is, in his own words! :D: