"Here stand there, I'll take the picture"

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
shilohmm
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: "Here stand there, I'll take the picture"

Post by shilohmm » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 am

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:The characters love to meet guests of all ages: young and old!!
My question is, do they love it when some parent points at Chip and Dale and yells, "Oh, look, it's the Goofy Gophers, Mac and Tosh! Wait, I missed the stripe -- it's Pepé Le Pew. Ooops, no, it's chipmunks -- must be Alvin and Theodore!" Because my brother totally would. :rolleyes:

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 am

shilohmm wrote:My question is, do they love it when some parent points at Chip and Dale and yells, "Oh, look, it's the Goofy Gophers, Mac and Tosh! Wait, I missed the stripe -- it's Pepé Le Pew. Ooops, no, it's chipmunks -- must be Alvin and Theodore!" Because my brother totally would. :rolleyes:
Nobody loves a smarta**, not even the chipmunks. :p:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Best interaction ever was when Figment had no line, which is what happens when you put his meet and greet over away from where anyone would ever go. I was walking by his door when a purple hand came out and motioned me inside.

I miss Figment.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Best interaction ever was when Figment had no line, which is what happens when you put his meet and greet over away from where anyone would ever go. I was walking by his door when a purple hand came out and motioned me inside.

I miss Figment.
Ah, Figment! I had so much fun with him. One time I was visiting, and he stole my water bottle. I had to chase him around his location to get it back

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Whazzup wrote:Nobody loves a smarta**, not even the chipmunks. :p:
Yup.See the "Rabid Chimpmunks" Thread. ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:22 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Best interaction ever was when Figment had no line, which is what happens when you put his meet and greet over away from where anyone would ever go. I was walking by his door when a purple hand came out and motioned me inside.

I miss Figment.
Hmmmmmmmmmm................... what were you both doing behind closed doors, huh?? :p: :D: :twisted:

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:59 pm

I miss Figment.

Me, too!!!! I felt so forunate to meet him when we were there in 2007...even though I'm big and pregnant in the picture. Figment is (obviously) my favorite, but I've had lots of fun with other characters. My children are always with me when we visit, but there are some characters that I get in line and see myself.

One example is Robin Hood & Friar Tuck. I LOVE foxes (and Robin Hood...I think probably my 2nd fav) and I ran up to him and almost tackled him for a hug. I felt bad and apologized, saying I was just delighted to get my picture taken with him. The character attendant noticed my tattoo on my left shoulder blade and turned me around to show it to Robin (it's a fox). I had a great time "talking" to him and getting pictures.

A second memorable experience is with Pluto in the Judge's Tent. My kids had already had their turn and, as our family was walking away, Pluto grabbed my hand and led me back over to his space. He motioned for me to get down on the floor and play with him. We've got some pretty cool pics of me, on the floor, posing with Pluto while I'm pregnant.

Personally, I'll let people gripe, karma's a bitch - I would like my turn, too. The characters are so much fun and so are the attendants that work with them....our family has had some pretty great experiences and conversations with both.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I miss Figment.
Yes, but not so much Figzilla.

:figment2:

The character I really miss is Dreamfinder. I had the chance to meet his first friend; he tried to convince me that I should take up puppetry for some reason. Might have had something to do with the wee dragon I was carrying that day....

:dreamfin:

Zazu

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:39 am

I regret I was never able to meet Figment. Back when he was around was when I was doing the parks on my mom's commando schedule... character greets were deemed a "waste of time" and not permitted.

8^(

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed May 04, 2011 1:54 am

shilohmm wrote:My question is, do they love it when some parent points at Chip and Dale and yells, "Oh, look, it's the Goofy Gophers, Mac and Tosh! Wait, I missed the stripe -- it's Pepé Le Pew. Ooops, no, it's chipmunks -- must be Alvin and Theodore!" Because my brother totally would. :rolleyes:
Where did those names come from???? :eek: :D:

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!