things you could do without seeing or watching someone do

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
IndyBob
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: Former Attractions East & West: Indy, Mansion, Splash and my fav SPACE!!; and again Mansion &

Post by IndyBob » Wed May 12, 2004 10:06 pm

EWWWW there are some things that should be left untold :shock:

imissRBT
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Sorry

Post by imissRBT » Wed May 12, 2004 10:13 pm

lol sorry.....tried to eb discreet guess i failed...

~Is there meat in the vegetable stew?~

SweetAurora
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SweetAurora » Wed May 12, 2004 11:58 pm

I'm working the next 2 Grad Nites...my first ones...

Needless to say, I am scared to death of what may happen after this topic. SICK. :shock:

~*I am youth! I am joy! I am a little chick bursting out of an egg!*~

PrncssCinderAlly
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by PrncssCinderAlly » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:49 pm

i work a grad night on june 3rd...and i have heard so many stories already... it should be interesting. I mean, i have seen my share of nastiness from tower already... it can only get worse when there are a bunch of teens around. usually if we see some action on one of the 8 cameras we have thru the ride we can have an extra person run down to unload with paper towels and ask them to clean up a bit...OR just call the unload cast memeber and tell them to please aplaud the show in buggie number __. such ownage!!! Either way i have a feeling there will be too much nactiness to get everyone... :( but we can try :lol:

.:~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~:.

NO, you CANT unrinate in a waterbottle at front group before you ride this attraction...PLEASE LEAVE!!!

VonSeegs
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: RRods, Space, Tours/Astro, Matterhorn, Mansion, Pirates and Classics East

Post by VonSeegs » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:09 pm

Position: Tower

Ah yes. Time for another Smiley story. It's short but, er, sweet, maybe?

I was lead and up in tower with another cm when on the screen for lift A we thought we may have seen Smiley, uh, enjoying the ride a little too much... by himself... but with "a friend"(if you know what I mean). Blech!

:sick1:

We pulled that rocket the next time it rolled around.

Vance likes ham.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:56 pm

PrncssCinderAlly wrote:i work a grad night on june 3rd...and i have heard so many stories already... it should be interesting. I mean, i have seen my share of nastiness from tower already... it can only get worse when there are a bunch of teens around. usually if we see some action on one of the 8 cameras we have thru the ride we can have an extra person run down to unload with paper towels and ask them to clean up a bit...OR just call the unload cast memeber and tell them to please aplaud the show in buggie number __. such ownage!!! Either way i have a feeling there will be too much nactiness to get everyone... :( but we can try :lol:
That's the one good thing about Grad Nights. When the kids disgust you, you can require that they come with you to the Chaperone Center. Most of them think getting stood up in front of a room full of guidance counselors and parents while you recite their behavior is the worst thing in the world.

Until their own school's counselor recognizes them and invites them to spend the rest of the night there ... playing Canasta! AIIIIII!!!! Image

Zazu

FebruaryStar02
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by FebruaryStar02 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:44 am

Place: Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, DCA
Position: Hoot 'n Holler Log Slides, last summer

An Asian family of 4 (mom, dad, sister, brother) were up in a corner on the deck by Hoot 'n Holler. Mom and dad proceed to strip the kids down buck-nekkid and have them change from their normal clothes into bathing suits, so that they can play in the little 'stream' in front of Hibernation Hollow.

Me: Umm, there are bathrooms located right outside the exit that you could have used to change instead...
Mom: No, it's okay.

Yeah, no it's not...

And this one happened to one of my fellow CMs...

Place: Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Position: Sequoia Smoke Jumpers, load (AKA Cable 2)

The rope nets are directly above this area, and usually we'll look up from time to time to make sure nobody's getting body slammed or anything. My friend heard some commotion from above, and looked up. He saw these two (very attractive) teenage girls walking on the nets, wearing tank tops, sandals and miniskirts. Whoops, did I mention any underwear? Nope. Why not? They weren't wearing any. He turned bright red; he was actually kind of embarrassed. I've never seen anyone try to hide in their hat and pretend they really weren't standing there as much as he did at that moment.

It did lead to a very funny conversation with Chip and Dale about women with skirts and underwear-less wonders walking the nets. Heh...

SweetAurora
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SweetAurora » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:52 pm

VonSeegs wrote:Location: Space Mountain

I was lead and up in tower with another cm when on the screen for lift A we thought we may have seen Smiley, uh, enjoying the ride a little too much... by himself... but with "a friend"(if you know what I mean). Blech!

OMG. I didn't know "Smiley" was so well-known around other attractions....that's hilarious.

I'm guessing everyone's heard the "Smiley Meets the Horse On Main Street" story...I dunno if it's really true or not. Can anyone confirm?

~*I am youth! I am joy! I am a little chick bursting out of an egg!*~

IndyBob
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: Former Attractions East & West: Indy, Mansion, Splash and my fav SPACE!!; and again Mansion &

Post by IndyBob » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:00 am

SweetAurora wrote:
VonSeegs wrote:Location: Space Mountain

OMG. I didn't know "Smiley" was so well-known around other attractions....that's hilarious.

I'm guessing everyone's heard the "Smiley Meets the Horse On Main Street" story...I dunno if it's really true or not. Can anyone confirm?
He got his Annual Pass Revoked one year because he was "feeling up" the horse.

VonSeegs
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: RRods, Space, Tours/Astro, Matterhorn, Mansion, Pirates and Classics East

Post by VonSeegs » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:41 pm

^Yah. It's actually mentioned in More Mouse Tales.

Vance likes ham.