to all flash photographers on rides...

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DarkJuggalo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: to all flash photographers on rides...

Post by DarkJuggalo » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 am

They do that on Splash all the time.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 am

PhilimusPrime wrote: That might just be the last photo you have of them since they'll become separated from you!
It would be nice to see people hauled off in hand-cuffs and telling passers-by,"Busted for flash photography". :twisted: Oooo,better idea,set up some stocks out side the rides with the same sign under them. :D:

(btw,Welcome :cool :)

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 am

PhilimusPrime wrote:Nothing more satisfying than yelling at and shining a flashlight in the face of some idiot who thinks the perfect time to turn on their camera, phone, or other electronic device during the periods of darkness during Stitch's Great Escape. :twisted:

Also, for those of you with moving loading belts, get in your damn ride vehicle before taking your MOST important scrapbook photo of your family already seated. That might just be the last photo you have of them since they'll become separated from you!
Let me also offer you a warm* welcome to our mostly happy little community. You can probably expect the marsupials to be along at some point to welcome you properly, so you have that to look forward to.

*by warm I mean incredibly hot**
**by incredibly hot I mean you probably want to get out of that fire you are now standing in

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm

PhilimusPrime wrote:Also, for those of you with moving loading belts, get in your damn ride vehicle before taking your MOST important scrapbook photo of your family already seated. That might just be the last photo you have of them since they'll become separated from you!
Or, the photo taker will end up falling off the belt, breaking a leg, as the rest of the family gets whisked off through the attraction.
darph nader wrote:It would be nice to see people hauled off in hand-cuffs and telling passers-by,"Busted for flash photography". :twisted: Oooo,better idea,set up some stocks out side the rides with the same sign under them. :D:
Aren't there stocks in FrontierLand ?

Main Streeter wrote:It's always my fault.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Hmmm...I just got an idea for a new invention: The Flash-Blinder. Basically, it is a little thing that locks onto a camera and covers the flash. People going into an attraction where flash photos aren't allowed would have one placed on the camera at the ride entrance, and have it removed at the exit!

Naw, no-one will go for it....

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

PatchOBlack wrote:Hmmm...I just got an idea for a new invention: The Flash-Blinder. Basically, it is a little thing that locks onto a camera and covers the flash. People going into an attraction where flash photos aren't allowed would have one placed on the camera at the ride entrance, and have it removed at the exit!

Naw, no-one will go for it....
you could always do what we did. We would buy the various colors of liquid "white out" and use it to cover up the little leds on various pieces of equiptment when we could not have any tell-tell light showing.

paint over their built in flash!!!

hehehehhee

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 pm

I threatened to toss an SG's camera to the ground on Soarin' when he pretended not to speak English when I asked him nicely to knock off the flash pics. Funny how he understood that perfectly and put the damn thing away.

We rode it a few times not too long ago and there were flashers on TWO of our rides! Come on, you a-holes, it's a freakin' MOVIE!!!

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Syndrome wrote: it's a freakin' MOVIE!!!
That's why my stills of Star Wars didn't come out 33yrs ago. :(

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 pm

darph nader wrote:That's why my stills of Star Wars didn't come out 33yrs ago. :(
Good job on making me feel old.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 am

Syndrome wrote:Good job on making me feel old.
You are more than welcome. My first wife and I had to wait 6 months before we could see it b/c of the birth of my daughter.