You cheat on me, I ruin our children's vacations!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

You cheat on me, I ruin our children's vacations!

Post by glendalais » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:55 am

Just read about this on Board X.

Apparently a family was dining during the dinner hour recently at Cinderella's Royal Table, located at the Magic Kingdom Park.

Everything seemed to be going as normal when the father suddenly stands up and announces that he has a toast to make. He then begins to yell that his wife has been cheating on him with her boss, and that he has proof in the form of emails on his iPhone.

He then stands up and takes his children and leaves. His (very, very embarassed and humuliated) wife follows soon after.

Now, it isn't my intention to condone adultery, but there is a time and place for everything. You just know the kids are going to end up in theraphy years from now relating of how their Disney Vacation marked the end of their family life as they knew it....

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: You cheat on me, I ruin our children's vacations!

Post by Disneyguy85 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:01 am

glendalais wrote:Now, it isn't my intention to condone adultery, but there is a time and place for everything. You just know the kids are going to end up in theraphy years from now relating of how their Disney Vacation marked the end of their family life as they knew it....
And how! Yikes!

Good God...I NEVER thought that I'd hear a SG story like that! :eek:

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:39 am

Ack! That's horrible! :eek:

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:27 pm

It sure doesn't sound like HE is the devastated spouse-or that he gives a @#$% about his kid's feelings either. Sounds like he is just really cruel and maybe he just made up the affair. :cool:
He's a real treasure :rolleyes:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Talk about going out with a bang... :eek:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

idratherbeinwdw
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by idratherbeinwdw » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:57 pm

I am not condoning this SG's behavior, but I do understand that he may have felt justified on some weird level. As the "injured" party he may have felt she deserved to be outed to the kids. Of course it's NEVER a good thing to put kids in the middle, and what he did was wrong, but part of me understands his feeling betrayed and the desire to have vengeance.

A trip to WDW was the final straw for my marriage. My ex was angry about something stupid (as usual), and made me and our 2 kids miserable for the large majority of our trip to the Poly in 2001. :( There were problems for years, and that was the last straw. I decided that anyone who could be that must of an ass in the Happiest Place on Earth at a beautiful resort was no longer worth keeping in my life. Within 6 months of the trip I was outtathere.

BTW, we had a brick in the TTC with all our names on it. Back then it was still possible to change the wording on the bricks. So I got his name removed (I think it cost $50). Now I dont have to be reminded of my 19 year mistake every time I go to WDW. :)

[font=Comic Sans MS]Mar' (It's short for Marilyn)[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][font=Comic Sans MS]First WDW Trip 1973, Last Trip 4/11, Next Trip 10/11[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me![/font]Image
[/font]

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Is that story even true?

If it happened, wouldn't some of the CM's that post here be able to confirm it?

I understand that the poster on board X may be a troll.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

jjarman
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by jjarman » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:10 pm

He obviously hates her more than he loves his kids.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:41 pm

I am not condoning what this 'fool' did, but let me play 'devil's advocate here for a moment, Tiger Woods wife is screaming bloody murder and that's OK. When the tables are turned,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
48hrs from now,no one will give a shit about this idiot. The TW thing will go on 'forever'.

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

idratherbeinwdw
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by idratherbeinwdw » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:47 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Is that story even true?

If it happened, wouldn't some of the CM's that post here be able to confirm it?

I understand that the poster on board X may be a troll.

Your post made me go investigate this further. The person who posted the story has a total of 2 posts on the boards in question. The other post was not Disney related. So I think I smell a rat... :hamster: (well ok so it's a hamster).

[font=Comic Sans MS]Mar' (It's short for Marilyn)[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][font=Comic Sans MS]First WDW Trip 1973, Last Trip 4/11, Next Trip 10/11[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up, Not Me![/font]Image
[/font]