Does this place have rides?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
pacnpgsuperstar
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Does this place have rides?

Post by pacnpgsuperstar » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:36 pm

Hey guys I'm new here so be nice :) anywho I'm CP from last spring and have been suffering with the "real world" for about 8 months now.. I worked on Main St. as a park greeter and I did parade audience control. I remember one of my all time favorite questions was "does this place have rides?" Honestly why would you pay your money come in the gates and then ask questions?!? Also I loved "so which way is The Hulk and Spiderman" really how dumb are people that they cant look up stuff before they get there and I just loved how they would insist that I'm wrong, working there 8 months and I didnt know anything about the park... sheesh sadly tho I'd love to hear all of those questions again mainly just for a good laugh. Another all time favorite is "I know I parked my car here, no I didnt ride a monorail or a boat, I parked it right here!" sure you did right on top of the 7 Seas Lagoon! :shock:

Oh yeah if any ol' mainstreeters are here give me a shout I miss you all something awful... love the Coal Miner's Daughter Tara :wink:

"Are there rides here?" a few of my fav stupid guests

lralou8
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by lralou8 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:27 pm

at least you didn't work at MGM. you get that complaint too often.

Cheese on your boorger!!!