The new regime

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:32 am

and remeber the reason we've got the tarps up around the castle:

In light of recent events, the government has warned The Disneyland resort that due to it's facilites in the event of a homeland attack, it will be use as a missle defense base. We're currently installing the missles into the castle right now, and we're also adding control centers, M*A*S*H units, and fallout shelters to other locations at which you see either tarps or construction walls. we're sorry for the inconveinence, but it's for your safety.

Gimme some soft serve!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:43 am

GMC wrote:and remeber the reason we've got the tarps up around the castle: We're currently installing the missles into the castle right now, and we're also adding control centers, M*A*S*H units, and fallout shelters to other locations at which you see either tarps or construction walls. we're sorry for the inconveinence, but it's for your safety.
GMC, the above is a TOP SECURITY issue as ordered by the Pentagon. How did you infiltrate? :o Now the entire world knows :lol:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:15 am

I am the PENTAGON! HAHAHAHA I control the world! well, at least in my dreams i do...

Gimme some soft serve!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:54 am

GMC wrote:I am the PENTAGON! HAHAHAHA I control the world! well, at least in my dreams i do...
LOVE IT :!: So cool 8) Thanks for the laff! Keep dreaming. We NEED to replace Eisner with quality :lol:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]