The new regime

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

The new regime

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:32 pm

As most of you can tell, I have a new job. I am now working at the Holiday Inn right by Disneyland. Which means I get to start telling about dumb guests again. That's right I deal with them before they even see most of you. So prepare yourself for the insanity and hold on tight. Talk to you soon.

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:14 pm

She Lives!

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Ahh...the recognition flatters me

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:52 pm

Thanks Cujo for making me feel welcomed again. :D :D :D

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Working at a hotel is fun......

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:22 pm

Okay now the people that I deal with have some real issues. I had a guest who came in and asked me questions the entire time he was staying. First he wanted to know where Disneyland was. Because you can't see the Matterhorn or Tower of Terror. I tried to explain it was a 10 minute walk from our front door. Oh no that was too far. He actually asked if we have a tram to Disneyland. "Sure sir, let me flag down a cast member on Harbor and maybe he'll send one over for you." He inquired about everything but Snow White's color of underwear. People expect you to know the entire Disney spiel if you work a stone's throw from it. You would not believe(well, maybe you CM's would) how many times I am asked the same q's over and over. Did I mention that most of these q's were at 11:00 at night? It seems to be the best time to ask if I know how crowded the park will be tomorrow. I can't run away, I can't hide. :bang:

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:14 am

[Sarcasim mode]But don't you know everything?[/Sarcasim mode]

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

FantasmicBumbleBee
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by FantasmicBumbleBee » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:33 am

My deepest apologies on your part. Please put something in their coffee....Ex-Lax maybe... Keep them from coming to us.

If you do, we will be in your debt FOREVER....Plus my boss, the five foot mouse, would have to say to you in a high pitched voice, "Gee, thanks a bunch! Now I get more sleep at night."

I survived working at Disneyland... My job there will be missed...

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Working at a hotel is fun......

Post by DisneyPrincess » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:52 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote: First he wanted to know where Disneyland was. Because you can't see the Matterhorn or Tower of Terror. I tried to explain it was a 10 minute walk from our front door. Oh no that was too far. He actually asked if we have a tram to Disneyland.
You should have told him that if it was too far to walk, then you were too far away from the parks to know any of the answers :)

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:01 am

Ah Cujo I still feel the love (makes a Mike Myers face) right here! But I do what I can to confuse the hell out of people. It's just too easy. J/K Do you know how weird it is to explain Disneyland to someone who's never been? I could tell them all sorts of madness. But I do try to inform them as much as I can so they don't pester you CM's constantly. Of course their brains take a holiday as soon as they enter the gate. Hence STG's famous motto.

By the way, did you all know that I work by the Disneyland convention center?!? (courtesy of a guest)

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

DLSweeper
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DLSweeper » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:29 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote: You would not believe(well, maybe you CM's would) how many times I am asked the same q's over and over.
O man, I'd believe you... "Can I have a map?", "Where's the restroom?", "Is Walt's brain cryogenically frozen under the castle?"

See, the same questions over and over again.

CujoSR: Fixed error in BBcode.

"I have a stupid question for you."

"Can I have a map?"

"Where is the restroom?"

"Do you work here?"

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:02 am

DLSweeper wrote:O man, I'd believe you ... "Can I have a map?", "Where's the restroom?", "Is Walt's brain cryogenically frozen under the castle?"
DLSweeper, yup the cryogenic q is an everydayer :roll: Must be the 3rd most asked & STUPID q! Have you ever had a guest ask this q in Spanish? Now that's a trip :bang: I'm blonde. Do they really think I can answer this? Well...I can, but wont!!

Edited by Polar33: fixed error in BBCode

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]