Service for Austin on July 8 in Kissimmee

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Service for Austin on July 8 in Kissimmee

Post by Syndrome » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Here is another memorial from the Horizon Middle School intranet (his mom is a teacher there):

It is with great sadness that we share with you the passing of Austin Wuennenberg, a Celebration High School graduate and beloved son of Horizon Middle teacher Chris Wuennenberg.

The service for Austin will be held this Wednesday, July 8, at 2:00 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, located at 101 W. Dakin Ave. in Kissimmee.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Service for Austin on July 8 in Kissimmee

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Thank you Syndrome for posting.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Thanks, Syndrome. I plan to attend so I can pay my respects to his family and friends.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:20 pm

I wish I was in FL, so I could have gone and paid my respects. :(

Oh well. I'll have to send my respects and prayers to the family from here.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tinker Bell » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:07 am

Syndrome wrote:Here is another memorial from the Horizon Middle School intranet (his mom is a teacher there):

It is with great sadness that we share with you the passing of Austin Wuennenberg, a Celebration High School graduate and beloved son of Horizon Middle teacher Chris Wuennenberg.

The service for Austin will be held this Wednesday, July 8, at 2:00 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, located at 101 W. Dakin Ave. in Kissimmee.
Oh no! I was praying it wouldn't be related but it is. That's my daughter's teacher. When she heard the name of the pilot the first thought on her mind was I hope it's not anyone from Mrs. Wuennenberg's family. Now I really want to cry. She is a super nice teacher. At what time is the memorial in Celebration? I wasn't in planning on going because every time I see something about this I cry, but now I just have to go. This woman is as special as her son was.

*cries*

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:51 am

Tinker Bell wrote:At what time is the memorial in Celebration? I wasn't in planning on going because every time I see something about this I cry, but now I just have to go. This woman is as special as her son was.
*cries*
Syndrome wrote:A July 11 vigil is being planned in Celebration. Visit this Facebook link for details:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126215926074
Tinker Bell, is this the Memorial in Celebration info you want? "Think" the time is 9 p.m. Saw it on FB 2 days or so ago. Check FB url Syndrome gave. Same info is posted by Syndrome on front page of SGT page. Scroll down a bit. Very logical a special woman raised a very special son.

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Doctor McKey
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro
Park: magic kingdom
Department: the dungeons
Position: former slave

Post by Doctor McKey » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:38 am

No.. the one Tink is thinking about is the one that was held on Wed. It started at 2pm. The one you are thinking of is the candle light vigil that is at Celebration. That starts at 9pm i think.

The Doctor

Note from Big Wallaby - This guy snorts pixie dust! Ask me for details...

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Doctor McKey wrote:No.. the one Tink is thinking about is the one that was held on Wed. It started at 2pm. The one you are thinking of is the candle light vigil that is at Celebration. That starts at 9pm i think.

The Doctor
Thank you for the clarification Doctor. Think we are simply muddled by all this.