The Brand New, Shiny Random Chat Thread

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

The Brand New, Shiny Random Chat Thread

Post by Princess Susi » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Could not find the ADD thread to just "chat" with y'all, so I started this one so we all could just talk about random things, oh wait!
Every thread here goes off topic at some point and turns into random chat... or is that forbidden now? No more going off topic? I ain't been around these parts in a while, so I don't know. Gotta get up to date on all my pals who probably have forgotten what I look like. I will post some trip pics when I get them all loaded. I think I took about 4000 or so AND had Photo Pass at The World.
We went to The World in April for 9 days at The Contemporary, then off on a 4 day Disney Cruise and then back to The World for 7 days at the Polynesian. We also swam with the dolphins at Discovery Cove again and did Seaworld where we went in with the Beluga Whales! THAT was awesome! So cool! Saw Zazu and SWMBO and we ran into Shorty at the Art store! Bought some posters! And a ton of other stuff. Of course! We had a nice, quiet trip and sailed the Seven Seas with Zazu and SWMBO. That WAS fun! I love them both! They are some of the most brilliant people I have met! Zazu has a BIG brain! We had fun talking and eating and watching fireworks from a boat in the Seven Seas Lagoon!

YES it is really me and I am back..and then gone....and then back....and then gone...
I am fine, just not doing the pooter thang too much right now. Ask Zazu. He will tell you. I had to pop in and say hi! I'll be back! Love to hobiekins! :p:

Hi Zazu! It was a pleasure meeting you and the Missus, SWMBO. :) We hope to see you soon. We are off on another cruise in September, a 7 day Eastern to Tortola, but an eBay Disney Cruise pal of mine says the waters are a wee bit rough in September. Will I need a case of Dramamine? He goes only in the Spring and Summer because of the rough water. Yikes!!! And I DID get seasick and barfed the first night of our cruise in May! No more Puke allowed! :puke2:

Disneyland for Christmas again. Disneymom, you got yer ears on? Hope to see ya at Christmas at the transforming Disneyland Hotel.

That's it for now. I hope to have pics up for you, Ralph in his nightshirt on the Cruise of course!
And HI to all the new folks here, who I have not yet met! I have been on a sabbatical from my pooter!
Love to all!
Susie-Q :hyper:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: The Brand New, Shiny Random Chat Thread

Post by CujoSR » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 pm

The official ADD thread has moved over to "The Sweatbox" forum. It is stickyed so you should have no problem finding it.

Welcome back!

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 pm

She lives! Good to see you back! You really need to pop in more often, how is the back doing?

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

KidAtHeart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by KidAtHeart » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Yay, she's back!

When in September are you going?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Princess Susi wrote:Love to hobiekins! :p:
Love to you too. :D:

Blow off the cruise thing and come to Fruity Drink Land. Arrivals are in the toilet so there's lotsa deals to be had. September is always good because school is back in session and it's really quiet.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:49 am

Princess Susi wrote:Could not find the ADD thread to just "chat" with y'all, so I started this one so we all could just talk about random things, oh wait!

YES it is really me and I am back..and then gone....and then back....and then gone...
I am fine, just not doing the pooter thang too much right now. Ask Zazu. He will tell you. I had to pop in and say hi! I'll be back! Love to hobiekins! :p:

Disneyland for Christmas again. Disneymom, you got yer ears on? Hope to see ya at Christmas at the transforming Disneyland Hotel.

That's it for now. I hope to have pics up for you, Ralph in his nightshirt on the Cruise of course!
And HI to all the new folks here, who I have not yet met! I have been on a sabbatical from my pooter!
Love to all!
Susie-Q :hyper:
HOORAY! SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!! :D:
ALWAYS have my Mousey Ears on! ;) Would LOVE to see you at Christmastime
or sooner if possible (this way we can plan the Hawaiian Invasion. Be Afraid, Hobie. Be VERY Afraid! :twisted: :stitch :)
Eagerly anticipating Pictures and Stories!

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 am

SOOOOOOOOOZZZ!!!! So good to have you back! :clap:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:57 am

I agree! Good to have you back. Now. Post. Those. Pictures!!!! PLEASE!!!! Except just post a warning before you put up the pics of Ralphie in his nightshirt please? Hehe

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:55 pm

Welcome back, Susi! We've missed you!

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Princess SusiSlicker is back! Yayyy!! :cheerldr: Your friends have missed you.
Sounds like you've been quite busy doing Disney stuff and having fun! How are you and Ralphie doing? How's your back? How's the plan for selling your house and moving to Florida coming along? How's this? How's that? :D:

Glad to hear you got to meet Zazu, SWMBO, and Shorty. I don't know whether Zazu has a BIG brain, but I betcha it's got zillions of wrinkles full of knowledge of all kinds.

Tell us all about your absence from the boards and your fun adventures. And please don't post all 4,000 pictures. I do have to get some housework done some time this week. :p: