Throw Away Your Trash!!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Throw Away Your Trash!!

Post by Cranbiz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Wombat, I don't think he's joking. Check out other posts by this poster.

My guess, it's one of the SG's we discussed here.

Can anyone say troll? :trolspra:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 pm

BRWombat wrote:Dude, please tell me you're joking -- especially considering that many of those people "Disneyland pays" hang out here. Are you seriously suggesting it should be okay to throw things on the ground because someone else will pick it up for you?
Probably his 'mommy' or wife. :eek:
I'm sorry,it's not polite to speak ill of the dead. :rolleyes:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:04 pm

darph nader wrote:Probably his 'mommy' or wife.
Ha Ha!

That was awesome Darph! :D:

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Not unexpected from someone with a name like that. :rolleyes:

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Talking about tossing trash in the proper spot, there are at least 20 near that turkey cart in Frontierland.

What I hate is going pass a vending cart and seeing that SG push their trash under the chip displays. The trash can is less than 5 feet. :(

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 pm

I ment, there is over 20 trash cans in that area. Which location is closer? Yup! The ground and on a food cart. A trash can can cause LBS-Lazy Butt Syndrome. :eek:

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Sorry for bumping this but I just gotta say, working at Disneyland has opened my eyes to things I didn't realize happens all the time.

I'm a busser at a quick service place in Tomorrowland and it's really sad to see people actually leave piles of trash on AND around the dining tables because they know we bussers will clean up after them. Even though they're one foot away from a trash can. Too bad during the busy periods, people with food are left with no place to sit because we bussers are busy cleaning up after those animals.

And speaking of animals, I mean, good golly! I've come across tables that looked like it was used by a pack of hyenas! :confused: Food on the floor, the table, and the chairs. WTH?

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Have you seen what happens when the SG take more than 20 napkins for 1 turkey leg? I think the napkins and other stuff should be on TSI or near a trash dumpster. Oh wait, Disney should charge them for extra napkins.

I have seen where the SG had stuffed their used napkins back into the device where the napkins were. Really? Folks, that's unreal and you should be banned for life!! :twisted:

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:37 pm

turkeyham wrote:Have you seen what happens when the SG take more than 20 napkins for 1 turkey leg? I think the napkins and other stuff should be on TSI or near a trash dumpster. Oh wait, Disney should charge them for extra napkins.
Seriously! :mad:

I see people grab about handfuls of napkins, but only use like 5 and leave the rest piled up on the table for me to throw away. Same with ketchup packets. We go through tubs of the stuff because people grab a lot but use a little.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 am

turkeyham wrote:Have you seen what happens when the SG take more than 20 napkins for 1 turkey leg? I think the napkins and other stuff should be on TSI or near a trash dumpster. Oh wait, Disney should charge them for extra napkins.

I have seen where the SG had stuffed their used napkins back into the device where the napkins were. Really? Folks, that's unreal and you should be banned for life!! :twisted:
Those pterodactyl legs certainly need a lot of napkins to deal with the grease they emit. But 20?? Three of us sharing one don't need that many!

I've seen SG do the return the napkins trick at starbucks and McDs. I can't imagine they would want to be the one receiving a used napkin with their meal!