Can we go again?

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Tropter
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Can we go again?

Post by Tropter » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:57 pm

Am I the only ride op out there who gets super annoyed at the guests when there is like a line a mile and a half long and they have the gaul to ask you if they can go agian. "Yeah you can go agian, along with everyone else in the park so that means that next time you come on, the line will be just as long but take twice as long, does that sound fun?" Some things you just wish you could say to guests. But see employees usually have restraint.

I'd give my right arm to be ambedextrious

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:19 pm

When I used to work at Space Mountain I would commonly get that question at unload. I would give the guest the directions outside and tell them that they had to come back into the building. That usually would shut them up rather quickly.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Dante101 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:02 pm

My response to "can we go again" was always "sure, you can go as many times as you like - just get out, go to the entrance, and get back in line, no problem!" :twisted:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:25 pm

"Can we go again?"
Could be worse. You could work an attraction like the WDW Railroad where guests can ride in circles all day if they want to. I've had guests ride for over two hours before they finally got the nerve to ask, "How much longer before we get to Universal?"

A whole lot longer than you think, lady.

Zazu

Pschtyckque
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Pschtyckque » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:40 am

On PeopleMover, we often let people ride again. There was rarley a line, and it kept them from jumping over all of the railings anyways.

Down broken. Later back check.

Jungle Vanessa
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Jungle Vanessa » Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:35 am

Over at Jungle we constantly get people that will get off and look at one
of the Unloading Skippers and ask "can I/we go again?" Whenever I get
that question I always get a confused look on my face and ask "Why?"

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:38 am

i work the DRR in Anaheim, and it never really made snese to me why people asked if they had to gt off someplace, but now that i think of it, the DRR is the only ride in the park, at least off the top of my head, besides maybe the big boats, where guests are not required to exit the train, with the exemption of deadheads trips, but... whoa, i forgot what i was talking about.

Gimme some soft serve!