Coming to Disneyland Apr 26-29th

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Coming to Disneyland Apr 26-29th

Post by Whazzup » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 pm

We're flying into Orange County Airport a week from today and will be staying 4 nights at the Grand Californian. Would love to say Hey Howdy and meet any of you in person. We'll be a party of 4 adults and 3 kids so we promise not to take up much of anyone's time - we'd just enjoy saying Hi from Florida and maybe handing out a small souvenir. Please PM me if you'd like a quick visit.

We're celebrating one of my grandkid's birthdays while we're there and have a character breakfast with Chip and Dale scheduled at Storyteller's on the 28th. I haven't been to DL since 1981 so we're really looking forward to visiting the Motherland.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Coming to Disneyland Apr 26-29th

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:29 pm

I am happy that you will be able to share this with your family, and still am trying to arrange a day off during the week, will let you know :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 am

DisneyMom wrote:I am happy that you will be able to share this with your family, and still am trying to arrange a day off during the week, will let you know :)
We'd love to meet you, DisneyMom.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 am

Long 24 hours dealing with some SGs on another site. No PM but do feel free when it is near August to let me know and I will meet you. Free tours included adn hugs. I will batten down the hatches when you are arriving and warn DLR of your impending storming of the castle.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Okay, a micro-mini-meet set up with Lady Ulrike and her daughter and Whazzup and family on Tuesday, April 28th at Redd Rockett's Pizza at Disneyland. Meet at Partners status in the hub at 11:00. Can anyone else make it? Maybe we can expand to a mini-meet and if we get a crowd we can call it a regular meet. :)

That's about the only time we'll have to meet - no car for offsite visits and we're on a tight schedule. Any and all are invited - Dutch treat on the pizza. :D:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:28 am

Whazzup wrote:Okay, a micro-mini-meet set up with Lady Ulrike and her daughter and Whazzup and family on Tuesday, April 28th at Redd Rockett's Pizza at Disneyland. Meet at Partners status in the hub at 11:00. Can anyone else make it? Maybe we can expand to a mini-meet and if we get a crowd we can call it a regular meet. :)

That's about the only time we'll have to meet - no car for offsite visits and we're on a tight schedule. Any and all are invited - Dutch treat on the pizza. :D:
I can make it and would love to meet the infamous Whazzup. I will be the dirty old lady in the dirty old ECV, lol.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 am

mechurchlady wrote:I can make it and would love to meet the infamous Whazzup. I will be the dirty old lady in the dirty old ECV, lol.
I'm not infamous (I hope) or even famous, but I am looking forward to meeting the infamous and famous Churchy! :D: We'll be looking for you at the Partners statue. If we should miss you, come on over to Rocket Redd's Pizza and look for the group wearing name tags and PassPorter pouches (as opposed to marsupial pouches).

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:05 am

I am a coming and hope this is still active.

I will be there early and trying to avoid the sun. My nose cannot have too much sun for a while.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 am

I will be looking forward to hearing about the meet! :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Whazzup wrote:If we should miss you, come on over to Rocket Redd's Pizza....
It's Redd Rockett's Pizza Port.....*hyperventalates*

Sorry, I was an R2P2 Host in a past life :o: .....