Recess

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Recess

Post by drcorey » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:19 am

Here is a game I found from the disney show Recess.
Mikey's Cafeteria
http://stbenedictcatholic.org/flash/cafe.swf

Corey

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Recess

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:33 am

I happen to like chocolate on my fries!!

hehehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Noctourne Wonderland
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Noctourne Wonderland » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Disney certainly likes that style of game. Here's "Bueno Rufus"- basically the same game, just with a naked mole rat in a tie serving Mexican food. Shouldn't the health board know about this?!

psc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/kimpossible/games/buenorufus/index.html

[font="Courier New"]You know that guy who cheers for the King of Hearts? That's me![/font] :kinghrts:

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 pm

I put the pasta sauce on the ice cream and also put catsup on the ice cream. I was doing fine until the game started to go quicker. :eek:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:41 am

Noctourne Wonderland wrote:Disney certainly likes that style of game. Here's "Bueno Rufus"- basically the same game, just with a naked mole rat in a tie serving Mexican food. Shouldn't the health board know about this?!

psc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/kimpossible/games/buenorufus/index.html
only 550 then I got bored and made my own chocolate salsa burrito./