Lost & Found

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Lost & Found

Post by coldfire409 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:35 pm

A few days ago while I was tasking at the Movie Ride I had a guest come up to me and asked me if I found his wife's wallet. Considering the fact that I do not know this guy's wife I asked him the usual questions:

Me: What does it look like?
Guest: It's either black, or brown, or red, or green.

Me: Ok :bang: , Is there any identification in it?
Guest: Yes!

Me: What is the name on the ID?
Guest: Hers.

Me: :bang:

Needless to say we didn't have anything that matched that description. We did find a wallet a few minutes ago, but that guy wasn't getting it.
:hammer:

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

tourbunny
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tourbunny » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:58 pm

i always love it when people come up to us at the lost and found counter and when we ask them "can help you?" all they ever answer is "ya i've lost something..." after 2 minutes of dead silence and weird eyecontact we finally ask then "well would you be so kind as to tell us just WHAT you've actually lost."
i'm sorry lady but psychic class was full last semester!!!!!!

i know you are an idiot but can you try not to be so stupid?

BrerJohnnyB
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by BrerJohnnyB » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:43 am

Yeah people get off the ride and come back two seconds later looking in lost and found for something. Do they think that their stuff instantly teleports itself into the bucket? Hmm you gotta wonder.

ucf disneyfan
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ucf disneyfan » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:12 am

Splash is the worst for that. Most of the things people lose fall into the flume and are sucked into the pumps. Nobody ever gets their hat back.

Wubbo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Wubbo » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:18 pm

somebody's hat flew off their head yesterday on splash. i guess it fell on one of the sensors and delayed the whole ride for a few minutes. saw the hat picker, looking very irritated, come back with two very soggy hats. i wonder how often that happens? :roll:

Lilo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Lilo » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:29 pm

I remember when I was working small world, within about 10 minutes different guests dropped a hat, one shoe, and a cell phone in the flume when they were getting in boats. I got stuck trying to grab the shoe before it floated out of reach down the flume. Fun stuff. (I did get it).

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:39 pm

Not really dealing with anything being lost but there is a great quote from my friend kevin (The smartass of Fantasmic! WDW)

Calling about that lost and found item...the lost item has been found and is no longer lost.

A good photograph means knowing where to stand