For those who know Bonny, MJ and Andrew Eby

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: For those who know Bonny, MJ and Andrew Eby

Post by techie-13 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:08 pm

I am in shock. I talked to her a couple of weeks ago. We were planning on spending time with them on our next visit in March.
Hubby and I will definitly be praying for Andrew & MJ.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: Sad news on member.

Post by BRWombat » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:25 pm

luckylady wrote:Hi I am a long long time lurker here and think this is a great place. I"m posting today for some sad news on someone that some of you may know from the parks or may have heard about. I'm talking about mommytomjm. I know Bonnie from another site and have had the pleasure of meeting her ,Andrew and MJ at the parks. Last night Bonnie passed away. I know i'ts been awhile since ahe has been areound , but I thought soem of you may remember her or have seen the three of them around the parks as they spent a lot of time there. Now that I have joined ya'll I hope to be able to post often.
Wow. Yes, I do remember her -- one of our sweeter regulars in times past. This is a shock...

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Sad news on member.

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:04 am

Oh, I knew I knew who Bonny was! That's very sad. We'll move her profile to the same group as Randy B. :(

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:08 am

I didn't really know her, but it's still a very sad situation nonetheless :( .

To go at such a young age...and with young children left behind...

My condolences to the family.

dazyhill
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dazyhill » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:14 am

I never met her,from her posts she sounded like she was a wonderful person.
She was a true angel and I am praying for her husband and young daughter.
The world is a little less brighter without her.

disneyprincess1988
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by disneyprincess1988 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 am

Wow, I am so shocked and saddened by this. I am very blessed to have met this amazing family in person. Bonny was a very loving lady who only wanted the best for those she truly cared about, especially Andrew and MJ. I was very touched by how she managed to plow right through life despite all the challenges she faced day to day. And to take in an exceptional little girl like MJ, she really needs to be commended for that.

My deepest condolences, prayers, and thoughts are with Andrew and MJ during this exceptionally difficult time. :( :( :( :(

For Narnia! And for Aslan!

:jasmine: :minnie: :bouncemic :skellingt :gonzo: :pepe:

All of my favorite Disney characters up above there. :p:

techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by techie-13 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 pm

I talked to Andrew last night. He said to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and asked me to pass on some info.

Through a series of friends and connections, an executive at Bank of America heard of the Eby family and Bonny's passing. A memorial account has been set up to help Andrew with support of MJ. It is the Bonny Eby Memorial Fund and if anyone wishes to donate, they can by going into any Bank of America and asking a teller to look it up. The money will go to help support the needs of MJ as Andrew works out care and school issues. Andrew asks that donations be made to this account in lieu of flowers.

He is looking to possibly have two small memorials for Bonny, one in Florida in the next couple of months and one in California sometime later, since Bonny loved Disney World but hated Florida and always wanted to come back to California.

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm

techie-13 wrote:Through a series of friends and connections, an executive at Bank of America heard of the Eby family and Bonny's passing. A memorial account has been set up to help Andrew with support of MJ. It is the Bonny Eby Memorial Fund and if anyone wishes to donate, they can by going into any Bank of America and asking a teller to look it up. The money will go to help support the needs of MJ as Andrew works out care and school issues. Andrew asks that donations be made to this account in lieu of flowers.
Do you happen to know the Account Number? I tried to deposit a check at my local BoA today, and they weren't able to find the account on their computers. They gave me major attitude about it, too :mad: (now I remember why I don't bank with that company any longer).

dazyhill
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dazyhill » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:10 pm

glendalais wrote:Do you happen to know the Account Number? I tried to deposit a check at my local BoA today, and they weren't able to find the account on their computers. They gave me major attitude about it, too :mad: (now I remember why I don't bank with that company any longer).
Please provide the account number. I would like to donate too.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:23 am

DebWills at Disboards posted the info but some of it was removed for solicitation. You might try contacting her over there. Taht or join me in tossing frozen water balloons at B of A as they are on my most hated listed, lol.