For those who know Bonny, MJ and Andrew Eby

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
TalkingHands
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

For those who know Bonny, MJ and Andrew Eby

Post by TalkingHands » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:24 am

Sad news. Bonny passed away last night. She had been in the hospital since collapsing at home Friday. Please pray for MJ and Andrew. Especially for Andrew as he sets up the things he needs to care for MJ like enrolling her in school. Bonny had been homeschooling her.

:pooh: [font=Lucida Console]Lisbet[/font]

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: For those who know Bonny, MJ and Andrew Eby

Post by Purpura » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:43 am

*Prayers begin.... :eek: :( :( :( :(

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:47 am

Oh no.

I hope that MJ and Andrew are going to be all right through this... I wish there were a way we could help. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:53 am

Geez, I can't remember her, but I am sure I met her. Remind me her name on forums...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

luckylady
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Sad news on member.

Post by luckylady » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi I am a long long time lurker here and think this is a great place. I"m posting today for some sad news on someone that some of you may know from the parks or may have heard about. I'm talking about mommytomjm. I know Bonnie from another site and have had the pleasure of meeting her ,Andrew and MJ at the parks. Last night Bonnie passed away. I know i'ts been awhile since ahe has been areound , but I thought soem of you may remember her or have seen the three of them around the parks as they spent a lot of time there. Now that I have joined ya'll I hope to be able to post often.

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Geez, I can't remember her, but I am sure I met her. Remind me her name on forums...
Bonny was mommytomjm on here and pretty much every other disney forum too.

Thoughts and prayers to Andrew (who posts occasionally on here as daddytomjm) and MJ.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Bonnie was such a caring & devoted person. Fantastic Mom to MJ. God sure does take the best. My prayers to you Andrew & your family circle.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:58 pm

At one time she posted here quite a bit. Always up even in the face of all the limitations and hardships her family was dealt. A very nice lady. :)

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Bonny was a wonderful person, and a wonderful friend. Sending prayers to Andrew and MJ during this hard time. :(

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:41 pm

I remember how she used to keep us posted on MJ's little victories, on visits to the parks, and especially the ordeal of getting MJ her special chair. She was a very brave and intelligent woman.