Happy new year 2009!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Happy new year 2009!

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:47 pm

I know I'm late, but here goes..

New Year's Eve I worked until 11pm. The fog was Silent Hillesque and Jack driving with my kids and me in the car was rather scary.

But we got home safely before midnight, before the drunks went nuts.

Then New Year's Day we went to visit my side of the family. That was fun since we hadn't seen each other for Christmas. Yay, presents! I got pots and casserole dishes. Whoohoo, I have more than just one pan to cook with. Halleluiah!

We DVRed The Rose Parade and we watched it what three days later when Jack and I were both off from work.

Oh, and I just took down all my Christmas stuff yesterday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:51 pm

LittleDollClaudia wrote:Oh, and I just took down all my Christmas stuff yesterday.
I haven't gotten around to taking my decorations down yet. The tree, my door hanger (Mickey shaped naturally) and the lights on my balcony are still up though I unplugged the lights a few days before New Years. I meant to start taking things down this past Tuesday but never got around to it.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 am

Shorty82 wrote:I haven't gotten around to taking my decorations down yet. The tree, my door hanger (Mickey shaped naturally) and the lights on my balcony are still up though I unplugged the lights a few days before New Years. I meant to start taking things down this past Tuesday but never got around to it.
And we're already working on your decorations for next year. Gotta outdo hhsrat.

DMX for teh win!

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:30 am

Big Wallaby wrote:And we're already working on your decorations for next year. Gotta outdo hhsrat.

DMX for teh win!
You're right there. :)

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward