Free Tickets

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Free Tickets

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:43 am

Yes, a VARIETY of medical supplies...... :eek:
No Story, tho, as I was careful to not get pulled over.....Need a good driving record to be a Home Health Nurse. ;)
There WAS a cop who nearly rammed me one time by not stopping at a sign, I had to slam on my brakes to avoid a collision.

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Syndrome wrote:Back when I worked in the corporate world, I always had moochers asking me for cable ties. Yes, I swear to God...cable ties! I worked for a manufacturer of electrical components, and corp. headquarters was also the home of their cable tie molding division. Twice a year they would let us take home as many bags of overstock, returns, etc. as we could carry. They're actually handy-dandy little things for all sorts of household uses.

On one give-away day, they got a guy out of a speeding ticket. He got pulled over, and the cop noticed several bags of cable ties on his passenger seat. Cops often use them as temporary handcuffs so they did a little barter...the cop got a few bags, and the guy got off with a warning.
So, uh, got any left overs?

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Mad Maxx
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Mad Maxx » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:46 am

Yeah, I got this exact thing the other night on my drive home. Stopped at a drive through to get some food, and I forgot that I had my name tag on still. And the freaking girl leans out the drive through window and asks me if I have any tickets to Disneyland. I mean, common... The freaking drive through of all places.

Though I guess I pulled the SCMT by plain forgetting that I had my name tag on still. Got so used to it that I forgot it was there...