KBF SGT Trip Report

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
dazyhill
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: KBF SGT Trip Report

Post by dazyhill » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Now you know what I go through on a daily basis. Ugh! The whole texting on cell phones thing is really annoying and is a real problem. (And no one is allowed a cell phone while on duty and in view of guests.) As a store lead, I'm pretty strict about not having cell phones on the sales floor. If you have time to text,then you have time to clean and stock shelves. I'm not mean about it,just firm. I have a little help from the registers in our store. They are so old that the signals from most cell phones cause them to beep and post error messages. :p:
And yes, supervision and upper management don't give a damn about their subordinates. Merchandise,however is pretty stable in comparison to Rides and some of the other departments. We have some great supervisors and the upper management is very personable with everyone.
My biggest beef with supervision is overtime. They act as if the OT pay is coming out of their own pockets. If it takes OT to do my job effectively,then so be it.
My friends,who I met at KBF,work at the DLR now and are a lot happier than they were at KBF.
Thanks for the compliment on KBF's Guest Service. I know a lot of really great workers who go the extra mile.