What happens when you don't watch your kids

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:56 pm

I just remembered something that happened to me the last time I worked at Star Tours. There was this parent and a small child that were doing a child swap. When I went to prepare to fly the sim the parent took his child over to the next one over and proceded to hit all the buttons on the console. When I came out to load him for his flight in the next ride I noticed that the flight stop, emergency stop, and the evacuation stop were pushed. I then told him that since he pressed the buttons on the console that he wasn't able to ride and to go meet his party at the end of the ride. He claimed that he didn't see any harm, and wanted to know what was the big deal in letting his son push the buttons. :bang: Thankfully nobody was hurt and that his son was unable to actually fly it. And just for the record managment didn't even show up when we radioed them to talk to the guy. :bang:

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:24 pm

coldfire409 wrote: And just for the record managment didn't even show up when we radioed them to talk to the guy.
Management on duty was probably too busy firing Weeble for giving a free ride :roll: in the arcade...

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:17 am

:Flame: :m

BASTARDSSSSSSS@#$@#$@#$@

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com