Abusing Grandma on an Aircraft

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
disneyaddict
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Abusing Grandma on an Aircraft

Post by disneyaddict » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:52 pm

dannydp wrote:I had a "Reverse" experience where I was the one in assigned seating and someone tried to convince me to switch with them. It was a single lady on a business trip, convincing me that she had really wanted the window seat but they had already been booked up so I should be nice and give her my seat. Meanwhile this is JetBlue, assigned seating, and I'm in one of the seats you pay extra for so you have more leg room (it's only I think $10/$15 more, and worth it on long flights). I told her I personally wanted to sit at the window myself, after a while or her staring at me like I was screwed up I told her she could ask others, she asked a couple other people and actually came back to me and said "They said no. So can I have your seat?" I told her no, put my headphones on and ignored her presence. She actually had the nerve to ask a steward to ask someone to move there seats, he said no.

That's when you allow her to sit at the window, but sit right beside her, with the armrest up, as close as you can get, and lean over her to look out the window. If she complains, tell her you get nauseous if you can't see out the window. :twisted:

[font=Arial]Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool! :twisted:[/font]

[font=Arial]"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."-- Paul Beatty[/font]

[font=Arial]"Everybody lies."--Dr. House (RIP Kutner :()[/font]