Thank You

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Thank You

Post by crystal_crtr » Sun May 25, 2008 7:14 pm

I want to take the time and thank all of the CM's that are at WDW. We just got back last night after spending an entire week there. We did not encounter any grumpy or rude CM's the entire time. You guys made so much magic for my daughter and my family. I know that none of ya'll knew it, but a cousin of mine died while we were on the way to FL. So everytime that a CM smiled, waved, said Hello, Princess or gave my daughter stickers it really was appreciated. I came back with so many happy memories. I wanted to share one with you. We went to lunch at 1900 Park fare and my Jenna finally got to meet Cinderella. She was too excited. This is the picture.
If anyone knows this CM please tell her how happy she made my daughter and that the time she spent with Jenna was very special.
:yourock:

So Thank you to all the CM's from Crystal, Colby and Jenna. :thankyou:

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Thank You

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun May 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Ooh, I know her. I'll pass it on.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sun May 25, 2008 9:35 pm

I know her too! Her name is Cinderella ;)

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon May 26, 2008 6:26 am

I was thinking I would deliver the message right to her front door... :D:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Cheshire Figment
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Cheshire Figment » Mon May 26, 2008 8:19 pm

I would suggest sending those comments to
WDW Guest Communications
PO Box 10,040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Send along a copy of the picture.

Let them know the exact location, date, and, most important, the time. That way Cinderella, or the correct Cinderella in Training, will get recognition.