Started a New Job

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Started a New Job

Post by joanna71985 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:37 pm

EeyoresButterfly wrote: Another good SGT: The day I was doing the lunch shift's cutwork, one of the things I was doing was refilling the ketchup. The container dripped on my shirt as I was lifting it out of the fridge. I cleaned it up, but there was a bit of a wet spot on my chest. I was already a bit embarassed by it. I went up to my first table and the man said, "What's that on your tit?" I wanted to die. I just ignored it and took their drink order. He persisted, asking me if it was grease, so I played it off and said, "No, I Just got attacked by the ketchup". They ended up being a nice table, but I didn't want to go back after that comment. I was talking with some of the other servers about it and one girl said she actually had an older man grab her and kiss her!

I did have one really neat thing happen: One of the owners came up to me and told me that he and the other owner were talking and they really like my work ethic and how I am always finding something to do and trying to help out. It was a great compliment, and it all comes down to the Disney training!
Wow, that is so rude!! I can't believe the guy said that!

But what a great compliment!!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]