You gave a Guest your WHAT?!?!?!

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
SophiaHapgood
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

You gave a Guest your WHAT?!?!?!

Post by SophiaHapgood » Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 am

There's a very special CM over in Adventureland who's earned himself a number of nicknames.

The most famous would be ID. Apparently he was working the parade route and got into an argument over something stupid with a Guest. The Guest was infuriated and asked for his last name, so he gave it to him. I guess the Guest called him a liar and didn't believe him, so to end the discussion he actually gave the Guest his ID. The Guest leaves and management later learns of this incident because the Guest dropped off the ID at City Hall later that night.

This is also the CM who 3-shot (De-rail) a boat at Jungle while still in storage. Don't ask me how he pulled that one off.

Also, from what I hear, his nickname at Indy is 105. You do the math. :rolleyes:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: You gave a Guest your WHAT?!?!?!

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue May 06, 2008 8:53 am

Sounds like a keeper to me. Please tell me he is on the College Program and his ends May 10th or something like that.

Or on second thought, let me know who he is so he can give me his ID and I'll use it to get FastPasses for me when I go into the parks. I won't be so generous as to drop it off by GR.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

SophiaHapgood
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by SophiaHapgood » Tue May 06, 2008 9:03 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Sounds like a keeper to me. Please tell me he is on the College Program and his ends May 10th or something like that.

Or on second thought, let me know who he is so he can give me his ID and I'll use it to get FastPasses for me when I go into the parks. I won't be so generous as to drop it off by GR.
Unfortunately I don't know if he's CP or not. I only worked parades with him a few times before I left Westside.

Oh, and I should have mentioned, he gave the Guest his California ID (as in the one you get at the DMV), not his Disney ID.

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Tue May 06, 2008 10:41 am

He gave them his ID?!?! :eek:

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue May 06, 2008 11:25 am

GAVE a guest his California I.D? thats just stoooopid!!

he is VERY luck he got it back!!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

smart1hermione
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by smart1hermione » Tue May 06, 2008 12:01 pm

Why couldn't that guest be a real scumbag and steal his identity or at least throw the thing away....

This scene totally played in my head:

Guest: give me your name! i'm taking my anger out on you for not having the best time ever here!
Stupid CM: McLovin'
G: no
SCM: yes, seeeeee? [holds out ID]
G: Sounds like a sexy hamburger.

Legend: Alligators dwell in the sewers beneath Disneyland.

Truth: There are no sewers below Disneyland, and therefore no alligators in them. The secret tunnels are infested with mutant rats, however.

<3 disneylies.com

Bug715
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Bug715 » Tue May 06, 2008 4:23 pm

How was he planning on driving home? interesting

While I was on my CP a lady started working with us and we called her crazy linda (I think that was her name). She was an odd one. One night as we were putting away the candy apples she started talking to the only one left on the tray that was behind the bulk counter. She told it that she wanted to take it home because it looked lonely. Another night she noticed while looking at our coordinator's name tag that he lived in the town next to her and asked him to give her a ride home. That was within the first week she worked there.

I went back spring break and saw her and said "Aww Crazy Linda is still here." My friend who'd worked in another area was so confused.

GuestJockey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by GuestJockey » Tue May 06, 2008 5:17 pm

smart1hermione wrote:Why couldn't that guest be a real scumbag and steal his identity or at least throw the thing away....

This scene totally played in my head:

Guest: give me your name! i'm taking my anger out on you for not having the best time ever here!
Stupid CM: McLovin'
G: no
SCM: yes, seeeeee? [holds out ID]
G: Sounds like a sexy hamburger.
My new life goal is to get a name tag that says McLovin. Thank you.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue May 06, 2008 5:42 pm

I want to know how one goes about derailing a boat anywhere let alone in strorage.

ShootinHippos
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ShootinHippos » Tue May 06, 2008 6:31 pm

Aw, 105! Yup, he's still there and kickin'.