The Report is out Heads are gonna roll

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Indywitch
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

The Report is out Heads are gonna roll

Post by Indywitch » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:47 am

:( Sadly the fallout from the BTR accident is starting to happen....If you were there as a CM beware.....Rumor has it the lead has lost his status for poor judgement.......Can we say scapegoat..... :cry:
How about the guy who made the budget cuts or his boss how's there status these days.

Casual regular
Love my Westside......

trojantuba
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by trojantuba » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:23 am

Yeah but the good news maybe we finally get rid of "T" Irby....

-"You know when Disneyland opened in 1955 nothing went right"
-"Yes John but when the Pirates of The Carribean Breaks down the pirates don't eat the tourists"

-(At the Indy queue) And over there we have Patrick...either that or Indiana Jones has really let himself go.

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:01 pm

Typical Disney tactics. Who was the lead? (first name) I hope it wasn't Annie, if she is even there anymore.

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

VonSeegs
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: RRods, Space, Tours/Astro, Matterhorn, Mansion, Pirates and Classics East

Post by VonSeegs » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:10 pm

From what I had heard from even before the accident happened was that the lead had already dropped his status and was just finishing out his scheduled lead shifts. I'm not sure what, if anything, is going to happen with those ROs that were there that day but I don't believe anything drastic will happen. It wasn't their fault as there was no training or documentation involved until after the incident occured to specifically say hey, if you hear anything, do something about it.

The report is VERY interesting so if you haven't read it yet I suggest you do so. Although http://www.miceage.com isn't supported by the company they have a readable copy of the report. You can also go to the DOSH website to read it.

Vance likes ham.