Bad show, just plain and simple bad show.

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
jerlove
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Bad show, just plain and simple bad show.

Post by jerlove » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:21 pm

you know for the "restuvus"

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Talk about bad show. I have a few good stories for this topic.

Today my sister and I return to New Orleans Square to the resturant that claimed that they close at 7:30 pm. That is what the lead told us today. The outside cast member brings up the schedule time for the closing at 6 pm. We get our waited on and our SCM goofs up on our order and says you ordered the drinks and I give you what ever I want to give you. :eek: Her name was Linda and we were ticked off at here. We did not leave a tip reguarding how she presented herself.

Now who every has Verizon. They are beyond SGT. I got my phone bill last month and paid it off. Ok, I get this next month's phone bill and they forgot to credit my payment! They want me to pay $195.40. EXCUSE ME!! I paid the $103.13 in full, now explain how you want me to pay the $195.40. I did call Verizon and gave them a piece of my mind. I got 2 people and they were beyond bone head of the year. Thank goodness I am switching to Time Warner. They inclide, high speed internet, cable and phone for $104.50 a month and it is good until 2010. After wards it goes up $10 for the package. I am kissing Verizon good bye at the beginning of the month. :twisted:

Does anyone else have any complaints with them? Let me know.
:)

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Ok, I just got off the phone with the bank. The check was never cashed. We decided to stop payment on the check and pay the $15 for the fees for my own safety. I plan now to go to a Verizon store and make my monthly payments there. Man, I turned into to a mean SG. It was not my fault, I blame that on the post office.

I think I will go and pay that bill now and get it out of my hair. ;)

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Fun show, just plain and simple fun show.

Post by Cranbiz » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Cheshire Figment wrote:When I am packing at Indiana Jones and trying to get people to fill all available space on the benches, I will tell them: "Don't worry if the person you will be sitting next to smells bad, they think you smell just as bad." It always gets a laugh.
Hey, I use one very simular when packing a bus at closing.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:25 pm

turkeyham wrote:Talk about bad show. I have a few good stories for this topic.
Now who every has Verizon. They are beyond SGT. I got my phone bill last month and paid it off. Ok, I get this next month's phone bill and they forgot to credit my payment! They want me to pay $195.40. EXCUSE ME!! I paid the $103.13 in full, now explain how you want me to pay the $195.40. I did call Verizon and gave them a piece of my mind. I got 2 people and they were beyond bone head of the year. Thank goodness I am switching to Time Warner. They inclide, high speed internet, cable and phone for $104.50 a month and it is good until 2010. After wards it goes up $10 for the package. I am kissing Verizon good bye at the beginning of the month. :twisted:

I told you all a while back how my son just HAD to get a laptop and wanted internet, so despite our telling him not to, he signed up for a Verizon air card
and "Unlimited" service- He gets first month's bill- $5,000.00! :eek: Seems despite the sales pitch, they don't actually have an "unlimited" plan, there's some class action lawsuit we found on the internet regarding this, yadayada.
Luckily, they "forgave" the debt :rolleyes: and he eventually got out of the plan after we intervened. He was very lucky.
One of our neighbors has a strong signal so now he gets unlimited internet for free ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

turkeyham wrote:I am kissing Verizon good bye at the beginning of the month. :twisted:

How about how they seem to think that .002 dollars = .002 cents, see video or more information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCJ3Oz5JVKs

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Noctourne Wonderland
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Noctourne Wonderland » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:39 pm

I had an unfortunate run in with bad show at DL's Innoventions. Two CMS insisted on arguing at the fun dining table, and I wanted to know how it worked. While their debate was actually quite interestting, it was not appropriate for Disneyland. I even said "Hmmm...I WONDER HOW THIS TABLE WORKS?" because I was afraid they'd slaughter me if I interrupted them, as one said that she was...um...upset in non-Disney terms, but they continued to ignore me and argue. Finally I got fed up and left, loudly huffing. :twisted:

[font="Courier New"]You know that guy who cheers for the King of Hearts? That's me![/font] :kinghrts:

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 am

Noctourne Wonderland wrote:I had an unfortunate run in with bad show at DL's Innoventions. Two CMS insisted on arguing at the fun dining table, and I wanted to know how it worked. While their debate was actually quite interestting, it was not appropriate for Disneyland. I even said "Hmmm...I WONDER HOW THIS TABLE WORKS?" because I was afraid they'd slaughter me if I interrupted them, as one said that she was...um...upset in non-Disney terms, but they continued to ignore me and argue. Finally I got fed up and left, loudly huffing. :twisted:
I would have picked the opposing side and see if the CM was dumb enough to drag me into it :D:

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:20 am

That is bad show if they are arguing in front of guests. I still can't figure out how these cast members can chew gum and get away with it? I know that is truely bad show and if you chew the gum, who is going to understand you while you are talking and chewing like a cow? :twisted:

I took police dispatching in college. One of the instructors was explaining how a dispatcher was chewing gum and some how she managed to get it stuck in the microphone while dispatching calls. The officers called the supervisor on call and the supervisor took the microphone and tossed it into the trash can. He got a new one and told her that gum chewing is not allowed and she was suspended for that night. :twisted:

Noctourne Wonderland
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Noctourne Wonderland » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:00 pm

ktulu wrote:I would have picked the opposing side and see if the CM was dumb enough to drag me into it :D:
There really wasn't an oppposing side...it was a philosphical debete about whether people are responsible for other's emotions. Like I said, very interesting, but I was in the Disneyland "Life is beautiful all the time" mood. One person even made mention to CMs who are angry all the time...why are angry people CMs?!

[font="Courier New"]You know that guy who cheers for the King of Hearts? That's me![/font] :kinghrts: