Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:24 pm

You are a wonderful photographer! Nice shots!

And you pin trade you say....Hmmmmmmmm...COOL! I will be bringing my traders in a pin bag when we come to WDW in May! They are having that DAK pin event that first weekend. There will be pin poeople all over the place. I will have to find out where the best place to trade when everyone is there. That should be quite fun! I will trade with you if we find pins from each other we like!
Post some more pics! They are very good!
And do keep posting here. You will find that SGT is a great place to be and we are quite the family here, gabbing on our porch, as Wallaby says!
Someone pass the lemonade, please! :D:
Sues

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Princess Susi wrote:You are a wonderful photographer! Nice shots!

And you pin trade you say....Hmmmmmmmm...COOL! I will be bringing my traders in a pin bag when we come to WDW in May! They are having that DAK pin event that first weekend. There will be pin poeople all over the place. I will have to find out where the best place to trade when everyone is there. That should be quite fun! I will trade with you if we find pins from each other we like!
Post some more pics! They are very good!
And do keep posting here. You will find that SGT is a great place to be and we are quite the family here, gabbing on our porch, as Wallaby says!
Someone pass the lemonade, please! :D:
Sues
You drank all the lemonade...

but I DO have some RUM....

hehehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:36 pm

:elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 No thanks, I like lemonade, I'll just go make more! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....*sits back with a bowl of popcorn and watches to see if Grumpy Pirate will do anything funny that the Princess can make fun of...* :p:
Princess Susi heeheehee

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Princess Susi wrote: :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 No thanks, I like lemonade, I'll just go make more! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....*sits back with a bowl of popcorn and watches to see if Grumpy Pirate will do anything funny that the Princess can make fun of...* :p:
Princess Susi heeheehee
Not really, I DO like kettle corn!!! With Grapfruit juice!!!

Mmmmmmmm!!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Why aren't you at work, Grumpy? Are you retired already? :confused:
susi

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Princess Susi wrote:Why aren't you at work, Grumpy? Are you retired already? :confused:
susi
I've been wondering about that myself. I know he took a long terminal leave period so I think he actually "retired" long ago. ;)

ejud
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ejud » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Hi All!

Back, rested, catching up on net... always there, keeps on growing and growing...

Susi: "I have to say, you look exactly like my best friend here in Denver, or should I say my only friend. I don't have too many here, but Mikey, and you two look like twins. He is the mason who did all the rock work in our yard!"

Ah! Cool! Workin man! Creative man! Good stuff! heavy stuff! Ugh! hehehehee... brother's name is Michael...

"That is how I met him and he and I have a very strong friendship."

Good!

"I hope to see you at the Parks in May!"

Actually, a net friend family has asked me to join them at WDW in May- after 5 days at UNI/IOA. I think it is the 16th plus and minus 5.

"Have a great time with the group. Just check the thread that has all the meets listed and you will find the rest of the SGTers who are there for the Bubble Ladies World Tour."

LOL! Well, missed out on that- and home now- wasn't really up to it this trip, but in the future... had hoped or would have liked to see the ladies again- they ran off to meet ah... one of your group- a CM at AK Safari? So we seperated, but I could have and would have stuck with them and helped them out- I do that a lot- host/guide folks at the World. Have over 200 days in-park. But wasn't thinking it all through- it was such happenchance and all, but good people! Well decorated! hehehehehee...

"And keep coming back to this site, the best Disney people in the world are here at SGT! Welcome to the family! -Susi"

Thank you!

Hi Whazzup!

"Wow - great pictures, Spaceship Earth looks much better without the Mickey Wand."

Well, don't EVEN want to get into that, but I did find it striking against the pure black sky! Nice building! I like architecture, unique stuff.

"What a treat for you to get a nice pin from the CM. You never know what kind of little magical things the day will bring, do you?"

Ya! Like... bubbles? hehehehehee... Actually, I think I will be passing that pin onto the daughter of one of my net friends who is really into trading. I am very particular these days about what pins I wear, and the rest are scanned and stored. In my Random Stuff album at webshots.com/user/ejud2001 I have a shot of what I actually wear.

"Enjoy your cruising - we all wish we could be there with you. -Whazzup"

I am sure! And it was good even though I was not so much up to it. Had a few special moments!

"Welcome, Jud! -DisneyMom"

Thanks DM!

Hi again Susi!

"You are a wonderful photographer! Nice shots!"

Thank you! I do enjoy- and take a bit of pride in- it.

"And you pin trade you say....Hmmmmmmmm...COOL!"

Hmmm... sorry! Was the "right" answer... don't do it anymore- got burned out on the corp overload. Too much. When I started, a pin was a fairly unique thing, a good souvenier, maybe 2 or 3 dollars, and easily carried. Then Dizzy Corp discoverd a gold mine and started making pins for anything and everything and just watered it all down too much. Sorry!

"I will be bringing my traders in a pin bag when we come to WDW in May! They are having that DAK pin event that first weekend. There will be pin poeople all over the place."

Yes!

"I will have to find out where the best place to trade when everyone is there."

Well that is more for showing than trading. usually at Pin Traders store in DTD, or the Pin Staions in Epcot and MGM.

For trading best thing is with the CM's- as you never know what they are going to have or have gotten from others! My very bestest specialest pin I got from a CM who got it from a guest, niether of whom had ANY idea what it was! It is a pin from BEFORE there were pins! Might even be a "Walt" pin! It is pictured in the album above. Look closely!

"Post some more pics! They are very good!"

Thanks! And see the webshots stuff! Lots of good stuff there! No brag, just fact! LOL! Long ago, I had "done" all the rides and my visits became more about photo ops. Been a lifelong pasttime, and now, with digital... well!!! LOL!

"And do keep posting here. You will find that SGT is a great place to be and we are quite the family here, gabbing on our porch, as Wallaby says! Someone pass the lemonade, please! -Sues"

Cuppa hot tea please! Or Pepsi! But perfectly willing to sit on the porch!

:)

Now, favor to ask! I "MAY NOT post new threads", being new and all, so would someone start a thread called "Jud's Trip Report" as I don't want to hi-jack this thread and would like to share my latest TR when I get it written up.

Jud

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:13 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:You drank all the lemonade...

but I DO have some RUM....
:elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:40 pm

edited for space...
ejud wrote:Hi All!
Now, favor to ask! I "MAY NOT post new threads", being new and all, so would someone start a thread called "Jud's Trip Report" as I don't want to hi-jack this thread and would like to share my latest TR when I get it written up. :)
Jud
No problem! Consider it done! Then start posting in it! :)
sues

ejud
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ejud » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:14 pm

Thanks Princess!

Alas, though: you are quicker than I! Reports not ready- when I think of what I ahve to write simply about my brief encounter with the Bubble Ladies, I get tired! LOL! If I ahd spent any mroe time with them, I would be writing another book! I did however today shoot the bottle of bubbles I recieved and a shot of me testing them...

Jud
Attachments
Bubble Ladies (4).jpg
Bubble Ladies (4).jpg (27.48 KiB) Viewed 3531 times