Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:28 am

What?? And miss an excuse to go out and buy a NEW flatscreen 40" monitor for your computer!!!!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady)
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:03 am

Big Wallaby wrote:This is a very special post to thank KidAtHeart for the way she has just helped with the Bubble Ladies 2008 Disney World Tour.

This is something that I felt deserved its own thread, apart from the other one, because this is really above and beyond. Let's give it up for KidAtHeart!

[font="Palatino Linotype"]this is a very special post too...as promised i have not even so much as peeked at the bubble ladies planning thread (and i have been dying to do so), but i would like to take this time to thank everyone who's been involved with this...i was on the phone with BW while also online with him and KidAtHeart when the airline tickets were purchased...

this is so totally UNBELIEVABLE...and so much more than generous...i don't even really know where to begin or who to thank...but i'll get a list :D:

BW has been trying to keep me informed without telling me anything...but the airline tix in my email have made this very real now...

i've been painting and painting and painting...elyse has too...and we'll try our very best not to let anyone down (though i'm still not sure what you all are expecting...sure hope you're not disappointed when you see a couple of middle aged women who like to dress up for a day in the park...maybe we'll just be too weird for words :eek: ....nah, we're not that weird ;) )

:yourock: THANKS EVERYONE! :yourock:

THIS IS GOING TO BE A TRIP OF A LIFETIME (and at our age it could very well be ;) )
[/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype]YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME! [/font] :genie2::bubble::iguana:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:05 am

THANK YOU KidAtHeart! :) Your are just The BESTEST. You've given all of us a wonderful Valentine & have totally proven Angels due exist. If any 2 sweet, funny, loveable, giving, caring, make one's day SPECIAL, kinda crazy, FANTASTIC sisters deserve your kindness & a trip to WDW -OUR D L Bubble Ladies certainly do!They truly must visit WDW & spread their Magic, laughter, & those wonderful warm hugs only they can give. They can & will smile all troubles away. Elena & Elyse are jewels & gems we at DL are so thrilled to share with all at WDW. KidAtHeart, you have given so many a gift. You'll never really understand how far your giving act has reached. You will get to meet OUR Elena & Elyse? You just must!!! WDW will never be the same after the love & bubbles are given. :cool: A simple Thank You is not enough, thus I wish your deed of giving comes back to you 100 times & more! My only concern now is.... BW has not sent his notarized statement & promise of intent to return OUR Bubble Ladies. ;) You may all fall in love with them, yet their home is with us in DL. We'll share, but not for too long. Again, Thanks Kid, thank you for giving my 2 SPECIAL FRIENDS a dream come true. :trophy: :grouphug: :fairymom:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:57 am

Kid at Heart..There are special angels on earth that God sent here to remind us all to be more caring and compassionate of our fellow man and woman. You are truly one of God's own. Thank you for a lovely reminder of what we all should do everyday for our fellows here on this little blue-green ball spinning wildly in space! You are an angel!

I want to see the wings when we finally meet. Or maybe they are just wing buds, so as not to set off any alarms or make anyone suspicious! ;)
HRH Princess Susi (no need to bow or curtsey, I am the Street Smart Princess! :queen: ;) )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Yes, please, that would make it much more convenient. :)

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:19 pm

Big Wallaby wrote: :wantsmil: that say "THANK YOU!"
Well, against my better judgement, I got you one. Try not to wear it out.
:thankyou:

Zazu

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:23 pm

Ms. Matterhorn wrote:Why does this post S-T-R-E-T-C-H my screen so I have to scroll across to click on "New posts"? Can I fix it thru resolution or something?
This happens when posters forget to put spaces between smilies. Please gang, it really helps those of us with smaller monitors than yours.

If you get this problem all the time, then yeah, you may have to upgrade your monitor from 640x480 to at least 800x600. Sorry, but there's just too much stuff to fit into the smaller resolution screen without getting bogus ugly on the big ones.

Please feel free to PM me, or better yet, "report" the post so that whichever admin is free first can get you an answer.

Zazu

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Well, it looks like it is fixed now. Thanks, I appreciate it.

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

Notatourist
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Notatourist » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:33 pm

KidAtHeart-

You rock. I hope to at least hear of the bubble ladies adventures. BW, have you spoken to anyone at Eyes and Ears? They might want to write up their adventure you know...

I'm not a tourist cause I work there...

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:17 am

Notatourist wrote:KidAtHeart-
You rock. BW, have you spoken to anyone at Eyes and Ears? They might want to write up their adventure
Am sure this has already been looked into by a CM at WDW. When I called Elyse Sun. she mentioned something abt Eyes & Ears. Believe me..... our Bubble Ladies ARE NOT looking for attention nor P R!! This trip to WDW has become overwhelming. They are still painting bottles as I key this post. :eek: They will both need a vacation after returning.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]