Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

Post by Purpura » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:28 pm

Yes, Thank you KidAtHeart...

I think in order for the ladies to have a vacation once they return to California, I suggest a trip to Disneyland... sometime after they can recover at home... :)

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

ejud
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ejud » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 am

Hi folks!

I don't know any of you never been here, never heard of the place before. But I ran into these two crazy ladies at MK today... just my type. I can see why you gathered doantions to get them out of CA... and I got a bottle of bubbles...

Hope this attaches, and will check things out mroe when I finish up my current visit. I am local to WDW and here for three days, off property- on diability, no money- funny thing, a friend in CA bought me a new AP... Whole circle of life thing happening! Hehehehehee...

Can I put this picture here??? hmmm... Ohhhh! Need a URL... I see.

Well, have a picture of me with the ladies right after BTMRR, rain, talk, talk, talk... talk, talk... tried to convince them to do EE tomorrow...

Anyway, the ladies are alive and well, and send their thanks and good wishes I guess!

:)

Jud

ejud
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ejud » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:32 am

Hi folks!

I don't know any of you never been here, never heard of the place before. But I ran into these two crazy ladies at MK today... just my type. I can see why you gathered doantions to get them out of CA... and I got a bottle of bubbles...

Hope this attaches, and will check things out mroe when I finish up my current visit. I am local to WDW and here for three days, off property- on diability, no money- funny thing, a friend in CA bought me a new AP... Whole circle of life thing happening! Hehehehehee...

Well, have a picture of me with the ladies right after BTMRR, rain, talk, talk, talk... talk, talk... tried to convince them to do EE tomorrow...

Anyway, the ladies are alive and well, and send their thanks and good wishes I guess!

Jud
Attachments
P1010073.jpg
P1010073.jpg (37.83 KiB) Viewed 3291 times

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:14 am

ejud wrote:Hi folks!

Jud
Awesome, Jud!! We get a pic of the beloved Bubble Ladies and a new member on the site! This is a special community, full of good people, funny stories, and lots of fun, rambling conversations. Hope you'll enjoy your time here.

:welcome: to :sgt: from :wallaby: and :wombat: !!!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

ejud
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ejud » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:11 am

Hi Wombat,

"Awesome, Jud!! We get a pic of the beloved Bubble Ladies and a new member on the site! This is a special community, full of good people, funny stories, and lots of fun, rambling conversations. Hope you'll enjoy your time here."

The Bubble Ladies did say that this was a special group- above and beyond the little treat they received!

Just looked over the rest of the thread and seems a couple of you are World parkers, so if any of you see me, easy to spot, feel free to say hi! Am heading over to Epcot once I get up today- and AK tomorrow, then back to Epcot for my favorite religious service, Illuminations. Like to end each day with that. I am in a little blue ECV with a banner on the back of the seat says Jud right under Lilo & Stich...

Also have LOTS of pictures from over the years at my webshots album under the name of eJud2001.

Jud

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:30 am

ejud wrote:Hi folks!

Jud
Hey Jud! Nice to *meet* you via the internet! :D: Looks like you had a magical time, getting bubbles from the Bubble ladies!
Hope to meet you when we come in May! We love to meet the other posters here at SGT. We can have ECV races! I use one when I am at the Parks, because I cannot stand or walk for very long. LOL! You will probably win!!!!

I have to say, you look exactly like my best friend here in Denver, or should I say my only friend. I don't have too many here, but Mikey, and you two look like twins. He is the mason who did all the rock work in our yard! That is how I met him and he and I have a very strong friendship.

I hope to see you at the Parks in May! Have a great time with the group. Just check the thread that has all the meets listed and you will find the rest of the SGTers who are there for the Bubble Ladies World Tour.

And keep coming back to this site, the best Disney people in the world are here at SGT! Welcome to the family!
Susi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi Jud - welcome to SGT! And THANKS for posting the picture of you and the Bubble Ladies. Now we all know what they (and you) look like. Aren't they something?? Hopefully you'll run into them and some other SGTers during your time there.
Come back and visit with us some more, we're always looking for "new blood." Hehehehe. :D:

ejud
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by ejud » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 am

Oh.

I was wondering why everyone seemed to be welcoming Sargent...

Ahem...

Hehehehee...

Thanks Susi, Whazzup...

A bit about yesterday, my Epcot day. Went over about noon, lasted till about 3. After a nap, I returned about 8 to see Illuminations, the closest thing I have to a "religious service", and as is my nature, after the show, hung around while the crowds rushed to be crushed at the exit gate. If there ever was a place NOT to want to be first out of...

After the multitudes had passed my position just on the Mexico side of the point where the walkway from the baby care center meets the World Showcase, I headed in, intending to slowly cruise around the world and enjoy the place in virtual solitude while the theme from the former Parade of Nations played over the park-wide sound system. I stopped to shoot a couple of country pictures in the night lighting, and a bit past Italy, I exchanged nods with a CM about my age, standing "traffic watch" as giant carts of supplies were "driven" out of a waterside private event. I commented that this was the best time of day here, to which he heartily agreed and we started to chat. Eventually, I noticed his name badge indicated a home town of Holliston MA, and I told him I was from Revere, and we carried on about various things "Massachusetts" for a while longer. He asked if I traded pins, I said yes, and he presented me with a special Epcot Pins Around the World pin! I grabbed one of the young men pushing carts and had him take a picture of me and Art.

We parted and I continued on my World tour, snapping a shot of Morrocco and France, and a shot I really like looking across the water to Germany. I eventually was back to the front and heading out to Future World and the exit.

Jud
Attachments
P1010026.jpg
P1010026.jpg (22.07 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
P1010014.jpg
P1010014.jpg (13.22 KiB) Viewed 3258 times
P1010029.1.jpg
P1010029.1.jpg (29.1 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
P1010005.jpg
P1010005.jpg (12.27 KiB) Viewed 3262 times

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:35 am

Wow - great pictures, Spaceship Earth looks much better without the Mickey Wand. What a treat for you to get a nice pin from the CM. You never know what kind of little magical things the day will bring, do you? Enjoy your cruising - we all wish we could be there with you. :)

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Welcome, Jud! :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D: