Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 pm

This is a very special post to thank KidAtHeart for the way she has just helped with the Bubble Ladies 2008 Disney World Tour.

You see, last night I lost my bank ATM Visa card. KidAtHeart came along, and she is the one now who has bought the tickets for the Bubble Ladies for their tour of the Walt Disney World Resort. Thanks to her, the airline tickets are now bought and paid for.

This is something that I felt deserved its own thread, apart from the other one, because this is really above and beyond. Let's give it up for KidAtHeart!

:bubble:

:club:
:club:
:monkdan: :sheepdanc :sheepwalk :sheepjump :flybongo: :wombat: :seahorse: :bouncemic :bouncemic :bouncemic
I hereby decree that it is the official stance of :sgt: that
:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

:wantsmil: that say "THANK YOU!"

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Set in Stone, thanks to KidAtHeart

Post by hobie16 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 pm

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:46 am

Thanks, KidatHeart, for helping Wallaby out of a jam and going above and beyond for the Bubble Ladies!!! :grouphug: :break: :bubble:

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:08 am

I feel like I came in halfway through the movie. . .I'm very happy that they are going to WDW and woo hoo to KidAtHeart way to go. . . but who are the Bubble Ladies? Is there a link to a thread that will bring me up to speed?

Clueless Bru

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:12 am

KID AT HEART, so Kind! :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

KidAtHeart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by KidAtHeart » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:55 am

Aww, guys! Thanks. I told BW when I saw this post that it was a bit over the top! I only did what everyone else would have, I'm sure, if he'd asked them!

Besides, it's completely worth it. I have promises of HUGS from the Bubble Ladies now! YAY!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:58 pm

Okay, I think I need to put a thread together and Sticky it: "Who are SGT's beloved Bubble Ladies?"

Basically, they're a set of twins who have gone to Disneyland for their entire lives, and years ago decided to spend much of their time there making magic... for the Cast Members, such as Main Streeter and Purpura. I started hearing of this, and decided to run an experiment with SGT and two neat ladies: Could we pull together and give two ladies who deserve it more than any other a trip to Disney World?

That's the nutshell version.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

KidAtHeart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by KidAtHeart » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:56 pm

What that nutshell doesn't include is the fact that SGT'ers came together, and have succeeded. Donations from all around have taken care of the things we need. In just over two weeks, the Bubble Ladies will be at WDW for the first time.

And there are a number of us who are going to be there to meet them!

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Why does this post S-T-R-E-T-C-H my screen so I have to scroll across to click on "New posts"? Can I fix it thru resolution or something?

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Ms. Matterhorn wrote:Why does this post S-T-R-E-T-C-H my screen so I have to scroll across to click on "New posts"? Can I fix it thru resolution or something?
The first posting in the thread has a series of wide smilies all one one line and the entire page was widened to adjust. Unfortunately, since this posting also got posted on the main entrance page that is also extra, extra wide.

BW, could you do us a favor and edit the first posting of this thread and slip a few carriage returns into that string of wide (crowd at a rock concert) smilies so this page and the home page can shrink back to a more monitor friendly width? Thanks

Randy