I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

Post by hhsrat » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 am

February wrote:aw geez. way to put us on the map...and they were foster kids too!
Sadly, Michael Moore already did that when he made "Roger and Me" ...

On the plus side, the Tigers are still in 1st place in the AL Central. :)

I am Sam
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by I am Sam » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:18 am

Never worked for the mouse, but once owned a paint your own pottery studio. We had a pizza shop next door and the only reason that parents were allowed to leave the kids alone with me was to go get their order. I gave them 5 minutes to get it since the owner would call me when my customers food was ready. I once had to call DCF on a family. Mom had a girlfriend on the phone and was slamming the kid's dad in front of him. I told her she either had to stop or Leave. She hung up the phone and the next time I checked on them he was by himself. And he was five! Plus he was painting with the only color in the whole shop that isn't safe to eat (and i had told mom that). Yep we had kids eat paint. I called social services and declared the child abandoned. We also had parents show up with the kid(s) to "paint" something for grandpa, grandma, dad. The child (usually between 2-5 years old) won't be allowed to touch the piece and mom didn't bring ANYTHING to keep the kid entertained. Like Grandma thinks little Tommy can write his name perfectly and stencil an elephant on that plate at 2! It often made me a lot of money for I had a policy, I break it I cry, you break it you buy. Once made $150 of one stupid parent.

AlienMaster
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by AlienMaster » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:07 pm

The Sun Valley Mall in Concord, CA has a Vics Secrets across from the Disney store, lol. Is it that way everywhere?

mapo
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by mapo » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:15 am

AlienMaster wrote:The Sun Valley Mall in Concord, CA has a Vics Secrets across from the Disney store, lol. Is it that way everywhere?
Probably.

It is not like Victoria's Secrets is such risque lingerie. Now, if it were say Fredrick's of Hollywood...that would be interesting.

mapo

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:57 pm

AlienMaster wrote:The Sun Valley Mall in Concord, CA has a Vics Secrets across from the Disney store, lol. Is it that way everywhere?
It was like that at Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville, TX. Sadly, the Disney Store pulled out of that mall. I don't blame them, it seems to be going downhill a bit.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 pm

In Crossgates Mall, Albany NY, the Disney store is across the hall AND about 7 shops down from Frederick's.

8^)

kcberlin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by kcberlin » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 am

Mayonnaise wrote:In Crossgates Mall, Albany NY, the Disney store is across the hall AND about 7 shops down from Frederick's.

8^)
Should I be scared you know it that exactly? :eek:

The opinions expressed here may not be those of kcberlin. Sometimes I just like to stir shit.:twisted:

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 am

I said "About."

And shouldn't I know where the shops are in my own Local Mall? How else am I gonna get around in there. It's 1,700,000 square feet with over 250 stores. A person could get lost in there if they don't know what stores to look for. (Looked it up in wikipedia!)

Personally I liked the Disney store better when it was in the other wing of the mall, it was painted dark inside and had a Sorcerers Apprentice sort of thing going on, with lights in the floors and had sectioned off themed "rooms" where movies related to the merch were played on screens and stuff... really mystical. You went in thru this narrow door on a corner and it was almost like you weren't in the mall anymore.

In it's new location the whole front wall is glass, the walls and floor are white, and you go in thru a huge red arch that looks like the Disney Chanel Logo. It's like the fricking H&M.

8^P

kcberlin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by kcberlin » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 am

Mayonnaise wrote:I said "About."

And shouldn't I know where the shops are in my own Local Mall? How else am I gonna get around in there. It's 1,700,000 square feet with over 250 stores. A person could get lost in there if they don't know what stores to look for. (Looked it up in wikipedia!)

Personally I liked the Disney store better when it was in the other wing of the mall, it was painted dark inside and had a Sorcerers Apprentice sort of thing going on, with lights in the floors and had sectioned off themed "rooms" where movies related to the merch were played on screens and stuff... really mystical. You went in thru this narrow door on a corner and it was almost like you weren't in the mall anymore.

In it's new location the whole front wall is glass, the walls and floor are white, and you go in thru a huge red arch that looks like the Disney Chanel Logo. It's like the fricking H&M.

8^P
Sorry Mayo, it was a joke. :p: With a mall that size, I'm amazed you know where anything is.

The only thing I know about the Disney Store in my mall is it's right next to the Great American Cookie Company. Talk about a nightmare when you're hungry.

The opinions expressed here may not be those of kcberlin. Sometimes I just like to stir shit.:twisted:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 pm

kcberlin wrote:Should I be scared you know it that exactly? :eek:
where do you think most of the wardrobe comes from! :cool:

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?