I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Re: I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

Post by Randy B » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:46 am

Main Streeter wrote:What a great way to mop! :cool: Dogs just tracked in from our drizzle. Gotta try this out. ;)
To break up the big, muddy stuff first, strap on a pair of large scrub brushes for the first circuit. Then use the pads to get the remaining liquid portions.
:D:

Randy

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:26 am

Randy B wrote:To break up the big, muddy stuff first, strap on a pair of large scrub brushes for the first circuit.
:D:

Randy
No big muddy stuff here. Yard is too lush & concrete is kept clean. Now abt strap on large scrub brushes, Randy......you have no idea how uncoordinated I can be. LOL, HA HA, ROFL. Gonna skip your idea as you'd not be around to pick me up, ;) & dogs would just lay on me - or lick & walk over me. :D: :D: Thanks though.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:31 am

Main Streeter wrote:No big muddy stuff here. Yard is too lush & concrete is kept clean. Now abt strap on large scrub brushes, Randy......you have no idea how uncoordinated I can be. LOL, HA HA, ROFL. Gonna skip your idea as you'd not be around to pick me up, ;) & dogs would just lay on me - or lick & walk over me. :D: :D:
Well I DID resist the first suggestion that came to mind. This last week I was watching an episode of Red Green (if you don't know, don't ask) and he used two floor buffers strapped to his feet as an easy way to clean the floor. Unfortunately the two buffers tended to take off in opposite directions. :eek:

Randy

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:39 am

Randy B wrote:Well I DID resist the first suggestion that came to mind.
Randy
Randy, never resist a "first." ;) The floor buffers would be hysterical! :D: I'd try those & not even blame my pain on you. :D: :)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:51 am

Main Streeter wrote:Randy, never resist a "first." ;) The floor buffers would be hysterical! :D: I'd try those & not even blame my pain on you. :D: :)
Well, this IS the same guy who used a flintlock musket to make some incredible casts when fishing. ;) :eek: :D:

Randy

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:02 am

Randy B wrote:Well I DID resist the first suggestion that came to mind. This last week I was watching an episode of Red Green (if you don't know, don't ask) and he used two floor buffers strapped to his feet as an easy way to clean the floor. Unfortunately the two buffers tended to take off in opposite directions. :eek:

Randy
I love Red Green. Unfortunately, the PBS stations down here don't air the show as often as WGBH did in Boston.

Remember, Keep your stick on the ice.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:15 am

Main Streeter wrote:What a great way to mop! :cool: Dogs just tracked in from our drizzle. Gotta try this out. ;)
I was sitting at the computer yesterday and looked over to see our miniature schnauzer carrying in a complete plant with the root ball still attached. She had a very proud look on her face. Turned out it was a very rare heliconia my wife had planted a few days ago. :eek: Good thing she wasn't home. I got it replanted so we'll see what happens.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:25 am

hobie16 wrote:I was sitting at the computer yesterday and looked over to see our miniature schnauzer carrying in a complete plant with the root ball still attached. She had a very proud look on her face. Turned out it was a very rare heliconia my wife had planted a few days ago. :eek: Good thing she wasn't home. I got it replanted so we'll see what happens.
Some things should be secret between a man and a wife! :p:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:26 am

You know, one has to wonder if this wasn't how the swiffer was invented. . .SNL did a skit about "Swiffer jammies" to put your kids in and scoot em across to do the floor!

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:39 am

DisneyMom wrote:Some things should be secret between a man and a wife! :p:
She loves Scooter but she spends a lot of time in the yard trying to get stuff to grow. We might have had the first schnauzer launched into low orbit.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.