I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

Post by vixen101485 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:07 pm

February wrote:Mine turns beet red just walking past it and looking the other way the whole time.

Yup, our mall, which had three levels and was just ridiculously complicated, had to put the VS directly across, on the same floor, from the DS. . .
LOL...you must have worked in the Galleria in Houston. LOL

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:05 am

vixen101485 wrote:LOL...you must have worked in the Galleria in Houston. LOL
No, I swear I've never been to Texas LOL

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:41 am

One night at Rosewood a couple and their friends went into the bar and left a half dozen kids from about 5 to 12 set at the booths at the back of the resturant. They even left beer bottles on the table. The poor tykes had to entertain themselves while mom and dad were boozing in the bar.

The manager and waitress kept following them to the bathroom because the kids were going into the bar. Yep the manager and the joint could be in big trouble for booze at a table full of kids and kids in the bar.

Parents care when their kid is dead but not when they can leave them some place safe like a Dsiney store. "I would have gotten a towel with fake blood and say excuse me but there is an injured kid at the store. I remember you leaving a kid in the store and thought it might be yours. Nope he cannot talk right now so we do not know whose it is". I am so mean, bad churchy.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:57 am

mechurchlady wrote:Parents care when their kid is dead but not when they can leave them some place safe like a Dsiney store. "I would have gotten a towel with fake blood and say excuse me but there is an injured kid at the store. I remember you leaving a kid in the store and thought it might be yours. Nope he cannot talk right now so we do not know whose it is". I am so mean, bad churchy.
Or how about a sign. "Anyone under 21 left unattended for more than 5 min will be towed". (Begins humming an OLD song called "the Lincoln Park Pirates".) When "parent" (definately term used loosely) shows up, point to sign, and say "I'm not real sure who they called for the tow". :eek: "Gee I hope they didn't call the regular guy. He was a bit weird for my comfort."

Randy

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:15 am

Ms. Matterhorn wrote:Hmm...my DH won't set foot in a VS! He's too embarrassed. Guys?
My husband won't either. Or Federick's of Hollywood. So, I just tease him. Everytime we go by one, I either ask if he wants to go in or I'll say that I really need to get something there. If I really do need to go in (and I shop there rarely, I can't afford to shop there for day-to-day underwear, only special occasion stuff) he wants to wait outside. Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever actually gotten him to go in, or if I just went back later to get what I wanted. I think I'd have an easier time to get him to go on Small World and I've only accomplished that twice since we started dating about 5 1/2 years ago. Once because I told him Stitch was in there (which he was it wasn't a trick) that same ploy didn't work later, though.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:45 am

I'll go into VS, I'll also go down Aisle 8A at the Mega Lo Mart (used to be Aisle 13).

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:26 am

In our Mall here in Westminster, a northwest suburb of Denver, the VS store is quite close to the Disney store as well. Raffle will NOT go near it. He is embarassed to look at the sign. He won't even watch commercials on TV that have half nekked women advertising bras or swim suits. Yep, he is shy....... :o:

Leaving kids in a store? If that had ever happened when I worked in a mall, I would have called security within minutes. Retail clerks have enough to do without being babysitters and I do NOT want to be responsible for what could happen to a child left in a store.

There is a whole thread going on on one of the Board X's about snot covered plushies at stores. It is pretty funny actually. Just remember to check EVERY item you pick up in a store. They are talking about how some parentrs let a child pick up a toy or something in a store to keep them amused while shopping and that then find all sorts of slobber and snot on the items. I always pick my item from the back, but that does not seem to be the answer anymore. If they are straightening out a display, they will pull all the items off and rearrange, so your back of the display item might actually have been in the front at one time! :eek: AND may have had some kid using it as a sucky toy!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I don't need no more germies, I have enough of my own!!!!!!
Susi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:14 am

These idiot parents need to acquaint themselves with the story of Adam Walsh, John Walsh's son who was kidnapped and decapitated...I believe they only ever found his head. How did he disappear? Mom was shopping in Sears and used the toy department as her personal daycare while she flitted off to the other departments. Enter murderous pervet and the poor kid is gone, murdered, and God knows what else inbetween. Then the parents had the nads to sue Sears, although I believe it was thrown out of court. Oh well, at least John Walsh was able to eventually turn it into something productive.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:00 pm

Syndrome wrote:These idiot parents need to acquaint themselves with the story of Adam Walsh, John Walsh's son who was kidnapped and decapitated...I believe they only ever found his head. How did he disappear? Mom was shopping in Sears and used the toy department as her personal daycare while she flitted off to the other departments. Enter murderous pervet and the poor kid is gone, murdered, and God knows what else inbetween. Then the parents had the nads to sue Sears, although I believe it was thrown out of court. Oh well, at least John Walsh was able to eventually turn it into something productive.
The down side is you could print those stories every day in every newspaper, and have it on T.V. every day, and SOME parents would still have the "it can't happen to me" attitude.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:11 pm

There is a whole thread going on on one of the Board X's about snot covered plushies at stores. It is pretty funny actually. Just remember to check EVERY item you pick up in a store.
It is a sinking feeling to stick your hand into Plush Mountain to straighten it up at the end of the night and feel something slimy and soggy.

After the first time it happened, I never reached a whole hand in there again. Fingertips only *shudder*

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane