stupid cheerleaders again

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

stupid cheerleaders again

Post by turkeyham » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:32 am

Yesterday I went to the park with my sister. we were sitting down and taking a break. All of a sudden I noticed the make up brats were coming in heards in Fantasyland. Return of the cheerleaders. I hate these snobby teenagers. I have hated them sence I was out of high school. 15 years ago our high school was invited to Nationals in Orlando.
Our cheerleaders were arrested for shop lifting at a few different theme parks and got a slap on the wrist. They were also banned from any computitions for 10 years. They were in 1st place then dropped completely.

crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: stupid cheerleaders again

Post by crystal_crtr » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:40 am

OMG I hate cheerleaders. I have never met a girl that wears that much makeup and isn't a B*tch and they are worse in groups. I feel for everyone who has to deal with these children.

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

CMGUY89
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by CMGUY89 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:15 am

LOL, my friend from ToT has 2 great cheerleader stories. Once she was at merge in the lobby and the girl was cheering as she was heading towards the library and she ran full force into a trash can.
Then she was in Tower Control and was watching the monitors and saw a girl jump out of the vehicle into the corridor scene. She was so shocked it took her a second to E-stop.

~CM;)GUY89
Private Dining Cashier
Yacht & Beach

RIP Trainer Status...

EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:42 pm

I hated dealing with them- or any group of kids- when they came to Orlando for their competition. One of my trainers was helping Pluto. It was at the end of the day and they did not have time to let the cheerleaders have individual pictures, so the greeter's told the cheerleaders to give them all of their cameras and they would do group pictures. They said the group was actually really nice and understanding, but when they got all the cameras figured out, Pluto was walking away (and if you know this guy, you know he does not walk away from sets.) It turns out one of the girls had punched him hard enough to bruise his ribs! The greeter's told me that the rest of the group was ready to murder this one girl. Since it was only one stupid person and the rest of the group had been spectacularly well behaved tehy just banned the one girl from the competition- and the park. She had to have her parents come down and get her.

Petite and Proud!

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:56 pm

I have another cheer leader story. About 5 years ago I went to Walt Disney World. This was during the week of the 1/2 marathon, etc. The weather was sunny but cold. 1 day before we were to leave, we all went to Down Town Disney to do some shopping. We noticed all of cheer groups practing out of place.
My sister heard a clap of thunder and we walked into the Virgin Atlantic shop. 20 minutes later we came outside to discover the cheer leaders were drenched to the bone. I started laughing and I could not stop. Next I hear them complaining that they have to compete in 25 minutes. Sorry, rule of thumb, when you hear thunder...You better be under stomething quick.

disneyprincess1988
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by disneyprincess1988 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:42 pm

Well, it's nice to see that these brats are finally getting banned for bad behavior. Hopefully they'll start learning their lesson and behave.

For Narnia! And for Aslan!

:jasmine: :minnie: :bouncemic :skellingt :gonzo: :pepe:

All of my favorite Disney characters up above there. :p:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:29 am

Yeah, I was there Saturday THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!!!!!
I didn't see anyone do anything really bad except they did practice in the hotel's parking lot- not the best place :rolleyes: . I think they were there for some sort of dance Nationals.

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Mad Maxx
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Mad Maxx » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:50 am

Ugh, they were BACKSTAGE in DCA waiting to go into Stage 17 (Old Millionaire Bld) and my break area is accessed by that way. Ugh...

And someone was teaching them the proper terms of the park too. Who the hell was telling them the difference of On-Stage vs. Back Stage? And they they are walking around telling it up like they knew it. UGH!

Though I don't mind the random bit of jail bait eye candy. Just as long as she doesn't have half her weight on in makeup and isn't being a little wench like most of them seem to be, then yay for me.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:20 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Yeah, I was there Saturday THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!!!!!
I didn't see anyone do anything really bad except they did practice in the hotel's parking lot- not the best place :rolleyes: . I think they were there for some sort of dance Nationals.
I would think that they would at least want some nice grass lawn to practice, in case they fall!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

CMGUY89
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by CMGUY89 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Mad Maxx wrote:And someone was teaching them the proper terms of the park too. Who the hell was telling them the difference of On-Stage vs. Back Stage? And they they are walking around telling it up like they knew it. UGH!
LOL, I just get this image of them going "Where is the nearest backstage entrance?" LOL! I think it is smart for them to see backstage and realize the extent of what we do.

~CM;)GUY89
Private Dining Cashier
Yacht & Beach

RIP Trainer Status...