Happy 5th Anniversary!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Happy 5th Anniversary!

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:52 pm

Whazzup wrote:Hey! I made Jabberjaw with that post above!! Never in my life would I have imagined I would post that many times to a forum. You guys ARE addicting!
:D:
You have entered a different world!!! :flybongo:

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Purpura wrote:YAY! Happy Birthday to SGT

And for those that don't drink, this fella here will have all the rum to share with GP Even if he turns it to wine in his personal cup.

:bacchus:
AS long as it's not WATER into wine...which is a whole new set of circumstances!!!!

(is his first name JIM?)

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:22 pm

5 Years? Wow, who knew?

Happy anniversary, SGT. Let's hope for many more years of enjoyable stupid guest trick.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:59 am

BRWombat wrote:Dang, Churchy, you used up all the smilies... :p:

So... Ditto!
I learned from SGT Marsupial Smilie User Group how to overdo smilies. :rolleyes:

crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by crystal_crtr » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:42 am

That's cool that this site has made it this long.

I was reading on the archive and I have to ask.....Is it true that supervisors actually threatened disciplinary action for posting on this site? That is rediculous.

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 am

crystal_crtr wrote:That's cool that this site has made it this long.

I was reading on the archive and I have to ask.....Is it true that supervisors actually threatened disciplinary action for posting on this site? That is rediculous.
They not only threatened it, they were informing me of their decision when I pointed out that the Union would hurt them if they did.

They tried a couple of other approaches, and each time I showed them how badly I could hurt them if they tried any of them.

They finally just warned me that I was, "No longer welcome in this department, and you'd better watch your step!" I took the hint and transferred.

Got air conditioning, a big raise, was made a trainer within two months, and they actually like me there. Plus, I don't even *have* an immediate supervisor any more!!! :thumbup:

Zazu

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:28 am

Zazu wrote:They not only threatened it, they were informing me of their decision when I pointed out that the Union would hurt them if they did.

They tried a couple of other approaches, and each time I showed them how badly I could hurt them if they tried any of them.

They finally just warned me that I was, "No longer welcome in this department, and you'd better watch your step!" I took the hint and transferred.

Got air conditioning, a big raise, was made a trainer within two months, and they actually like me there. Plus, I don't even *have* an immediate supervisor any more!!! :thumbup:
Boy...Guess they showed YOU!!!! That'll teach ya ta be smart!!!

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:07 am

Zazu wrote:They finally just warned me that I was, "No longer welcome in this department, and you'd better watch your step!" I took the hint and transferred.
I got that same kinda message from a drop case manager except she decided to block any chance of me transferring. I quit and eventually ended up at a company who's business and stock price went vertical three months after I hired on.

Her and the company? They finally figured out she was worthless and got rid of her. The company moved to some bay front property where their business, and one of the buildings, sunk.

It's karma I tell ya!!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:02 am

Zazu wrote:... Got air conditioning, a big raise, was made a trainer within two months, and they actually like me there. Plus, I don't even *have* an immediate supervisor any more!!! :thumbup:
Heh. That's awesome. But do you miss playing with the choo-choos?

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Happy Anniversary SGT! I only wish I'd known about you sooner. It would have saved me the headache of ever trying to post on any other forums related to Disney LOL

Here's to many more!!!

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane