Now that's one big pile of ........

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Now that's one big pile of ........

Post by Purpura » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:18 am

One day my hubby was at the 15 Minute parking and was picking me up. He saw that someone had decided they couldn't wait to get to the bathroom and had to do #2 on the sidewalk. Ugh. So I stayed a few feet from the spot, and warned people to go around the spot. He went to go get someone from Custodial and they cleaned it right up. Ewwwww

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:24 am

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww................... It makes me wonder why Disneyland even have restrooms in the first place. We might as well take them out and replace them with gift shops or more restaurants.*

*NOTE to Disney Execs: Not a suggestion or to give anyone any ideas. I was just joking, so don't do anything that we all will regret. :D

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Double T
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Double T » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:17 am

Too late, Dan. It's out there. No going back.

Oh man, and the subs.....every code under the sun on those subs.

And all that air blows up onto the back of your head. Wow...what an incredible smell you've discovered....

T

"You know Explorers...I have people ask me all the time how these docks have stayed standing so strong for close to 50 years, and I tell them to just take a look..."
"They're covered with mussels."

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:30 am

The caves on TSI are even worst. All of them are used as out houses. I know that there are 2 restrooms on that Island. One in the fort and another on near the front of the island. I will walk around the island and now avoid the caves. :mad:

Terrytunes
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Terrytunes » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:47 am

Yeah, all gross!

Also, don't forget people peeing at the end of the ramps near the door of the ticket booths!

Once, one of the Leads told me that, in broad daylight, she was coming out of a booth, found a woman with young son (5 or 6 years old) standing there waiting for him to finish peeing. My Lead asked the lady (in a loud voice) what she was doing. The lady said that he really needed to go and she couldn't find a rest room. Duh lady, TWO of them in the main enterance!

That Lead told me that often, in the morning, especially on the east side (east side closes ticket booths in early afternoon, so nobody around until morning), they would smell evidence of pee.

The last time visiting DCA we went on Soarin' and after I got up my pants felt moist (but not from me!). I had to keep telling myself that it was water, all day long telling myself that, someone must have spilled their water!

Man, people are ANIMALS!

TT

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:29 am

A lingering memory of the 25th aniversary party at Disneyland. The park was open from like 11 pm to midnight the next day for a whole 25 hours of partying. Some of us thought napping in the caves was smart but to this day I remember the stench of urine in that cave. You could not stay in there for more than a minute or two without gagging. I guess Disney needs one of the Singapore style pee sensors for the caves. In Singapore the elevators have sensors and alarms that go off if someone pees.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:17 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:Ewwwwwwwwwwwww................... It makes me wonder why Disneyland even have restrooms in the first place. We might as well take them out and replace them with gift shops or more restaurants. ...
:eek: At least in the meantime the restrooms are less crowded and cleaner for those of us who still use them...

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:03 pm

maikusama wrote: took a dump on the floor of tower and left
Did she at least wipe?

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:54 pm

Reminds me of the time about 20-25 years ago I went up to the Griffith Observatory, and went up on the roof to where they had daytime telescopes. Somebody had allowed their kid to crap in the doorway of the telescope house--and it was a warm day, so all of us up there got a good whiff of crap with our view of L.A. and the ocean.

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:58 pm

I've seen parents send their kids to take a piss behind the Haunted Mansion. Geeze, have some respect for the dead!

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."