I hate the 2fer with the fire of 10000 suns.

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: I hate the 2fer with the fire of 10000 suns.

Post by vixen101485 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:26 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:And they have "Gold" mousie ears if caught mid-act of Being an SG to a CM!!!
But are they harder to mount that way? I guess they wouldnt be as rare in that form, too common. I prefer to bag the less prevelent ones. They look so much better in the trophy room (AKA...the add on to the trailer built out of plywood)

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:27 pm

vixen101485 wrote:But are they harder to mount that way? I guess they wouldnt be as rare in that form, too common. I prefer to bag the less prevelent ones. They look so much better in the trophy room (AKA...the add on to the trailer built out of plywood)
Welll, nothing fancy for a SG, just some gold spray paint!!!

hehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:26 pm

vixen101485 wrote:LOL...Imagine the neat mountings you could do with one of them there tourists. Gee golly we could get some of them mousie ears and put on them to show where we bagged them at.
But how many taxidermists know that the correct way to display an SG is to put the thinking end facing the room. And thus, unlike most animals, it is the rear end that faces the room. :twisted: :eek: :D:

Randy

Mar
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Mar » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:14 am

GuestJockey wrote: Not to mention that the name is apparently embarrassing for some people to say, so you have to sit through everyone saying "I bought that ticket where you get the 2 days at the one day price thingy" instead of "I bought a 2fer."

:D: Can you let me know when they start selling the 'nooner' ticket!

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:38 am

Randy B wrote:But how many taxidermists know that the correct way to display an SG is to put the thinking end facing the room. And thus, unlike most animals, it is the rear end that faces the room. :twisted: :eek: :D:

Randy
Actually, wouldn't no end face the room since the problem is that SGs don't think at all?

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Shorty82 wrote:Actually, wouldn't no end face the room since the problem is that SGs don't think at all?
Good answer, lol.

They do think but not like us normal people.

CM: May I help you?
SG thinks about chicken he had for dinner last night: Where is the entrance?
CM: Right behind you sir.
SG thinking of why buttons are round and so pretty: The AP entrance please?

They always thinking just not like us, lol.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Shorty82 wrote:Actually, wouldn't no end face the room since the problem is that SGs don't think at all?
Most SG's don't have a brain!! So it wouldn't matter which end is facing out!!Most SG's usually ignore rules and pass off bad behavior as someone elses fault. Such as: I thought it was o.k. to use this pass twice on the same park, as "they" told me it was O.K.! Remember, SG's number one rule: "I am for all rules for the other guests, but it dosn't apply to ME! Now let me break a rule by doing what I want, and then you must apologize to ME!"

The problem with SG's is that they usually can't see beyone the end of their nose!!

GuestJockey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by GuestJockey » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:03 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Most SG's don't have a brain!! So it wouldn't matter which end is facing out!!Most SG's usually ignore rules and pass off bad behavior as someone elses fault. Such as: I thought it was o.k. to use this pass twice on the same park, as "they" told me it was O.K.! Remember, SG's number one rule: "I am for all rules for the other guests, but it dosn't apply to ME! Now let me break a rule by doing what I want, and then you must apologize to ME!"

The problem with SG's is that they usually can't see beyone the end of their nose!!
lol - my friend had a guest a few nights ago that wanted to upgrade 12 tickets she'd bought at a discounted rate by adding another day to them. When we do an upgrade, we take whatever you paid originally and apply it towards the box office price. Well, 'someone' had told her that it would only be $10/ticket to add a day to them, but in truth it was more like $60 because of the good discount she'd gotten. She threw a fit when we refused to upgrade them at the price she had been quoted by 'someone'. She kept yelling "THE GUEST IS ALWAYS RIGHT!" and finally my manager said "I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Goodnight." It was awesome.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 am

hobie16 wrote:If I ever get to the East Coast again my first stop is the Annex. I want to see the SR-71 and the Enola Gay.

I've got an open invitation for the cooks tour at the Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson. Part of the tour will be to get inside the XB-70. That is one beautiful plane.
Take me! Take me! I wanna go too! :beg:
Mar wrote: :D: Can you let me know when they start selling the 'nooner' ticket!
LOLOLOLOL!!!!! :hysteria:
mechurchlady wrote:Good answer, lol.

They do think but not like us normal people.

CM: May I help you?
SG thinks about chicken he had for dinner last night: Where is the entrance?
CM: Right behind you sir.
SG thinking of why buttons are round and so pretty: The AP entrance please?

They always thinking just not like us, lol.
THIS is funny, Churchy! LOL! :hysteria:
GuestJockey wrote:lol - my friend had a guest a few nights ago that wanted to upgrade 12 tickets she'd bought at a discounted rate by adding another day to them. When we do an upgrade, we take whatever you paid originally and apply it towards the box office price. Well, 'someone' had told her that it would only be $10/ticket to add a day to them, but in truth it was more like $60 because of the good discount she'd gotten. She threw a fit when we refused to upgrade them at the price she had been quoted by 'someone'. She kept yelling "THE GUEST IS ALWAYS RIGHT!" and finally my manager said "I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Goodnight." It was awesome.
YES! in my best Marv Albert voice! Awesome Manager!!!!!!! :hi5: :congrats: You got a manager to back you up!!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:59 pm

GuestJockey wrote:lol - my friend had a guest a few nights ago that wanted to upgrade 12 tickets she'd bought at a discounted rate by adding another day to them. When we do an upgrade, we take whatever you paid originally and apply it towards the box office price. Well, 'someone' had told her that it would only be $10/ticket to add a day to them, but in truth it was more like $60 because of the good discount she'd gotten. She threw a fit when we refused to upgrade them at the price she had been quoted by 'someone'. She kept yelling "THE GUEST IS ALWAYS RIGHT!" and finally my manager said "I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Goodnight." It was awesome.
That HAS to be gratifying!! I wish that a more forthright approach would be adapted, so that some of the SG's would not be encouraged to continue their behaviour. A few banned for one year, or banned for a period of time, would get the attention of the SG's!

Things like theft or fraud should be automatic. Other things, such as trying to scam tickets, like you described, should be a one year ban!! When SG's do that, Their true nature comes out, (CON-man) and they should take their business elsewhere!!