new hire pacjket

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

new hire pacjket

Post by security officer » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:18 pm

how long from the datre that you tunr in your new hire packet will they assign to training

pattimelt
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: new hire pacjket

Post by pattimelt » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:36 pm

security officer wrote:how long from the datre that you tunr in your new hire packet will they assign to training

When is your Traditions class?? That's when you'll get your training schedule... My Traditions class was ONE day after I turned in my paperwork and got hired. I waited 4 days for training, and in the meantime, used my id to get into the parks every day to walk around and learn more about the parks.

Kwahati
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Kwahati » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:40 pm

security officer wrote:how long from the datre that you tunr in your new hire packet will they assign to training
Hey, Security Officer! I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd like to be among the first (possibly *the* first depending upon how quickly I type) to say WELCOME!

Congratulations on getting hired! Are you going to be at DLR and you used to be at KBF? (Just checking to see if I'm understanding correctly...) Regardless, I hope you have a great time with your new job and with this wonderful community of friends we call SGT!

Yo, it's one universal law but two sides to every story
Three strikes and you be in for life, manditory
Four MC's murdered in the last four years
I ain't tryin to be the fifth one, the millenium is here.
- Mos Def Mathematics

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:07 pm

It was only a couple of days after I completed the new hire packet at casting to when I went to Traditions. In fact I was given a couple of dates to chose from and I picked the one that I wanted.

Did you do all of the paperwork or have you just gone thru the security screening stuff (fingerprints, etc). I'm guessing that as a security host you need to do those things (like us bus drivers). If you did not have to go thru that, you should be attending Traditions soon.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."