Welcome aboard!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Welcome aboard!

Post by darph nader » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:08 pm

ktulu wrote:I'll be cleaning house ;)
My wife would 'love' you.
I'll a be new 'mod'. As long as Polar buys the beer and I don't have to work. :cool:

(grabs another cold one)

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:21 pm

darph nader wrote:My wife would 'love' you.
I'll a be new 'mod'. As long as Polar buys the beer and I don't have to work. :cool:

(grabs another cold one)
If there buying, switch to RUM drinks, with the little umbrella in them!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:41 am

darph nader wrote:My wife would 'love' you.

(grabs another cold one)
Oh yeah, does she have a forum that is being attacked by spammers and need some help securing it?

I did have a minor project in our upstairs bathroom. I had to remove painted wall paper (which meant scraping the paint of, then removing the paper), texture, prime and paint. Put in new light fixture, new hand towel holder, new towel bar. I still need to chalk and touch up around the edges. Then I need to clean up. It's not horrible right now, just needs the finishing touches. My wife informed me that I need to re-do the guest room and turn it into a room for our daughter (new baby is coming in April) and there have been rumblings about not liking wall paper in our 1/2 bath and in our master bath. I like the door wall paper in the 1/2 bath, if I could just find a toilet seat that opens sideways instead of up and down and looked like a door...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:14 am

Thank you for getting rid of the spammers, wow, Ktulu you got rid of them all and I hope you can use their info for a good purpose. I do not know how to add honeypots and other stuff so feel free, just nice to know the database is safe, hugs laurie, thank you.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by ktulu » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:50 am

mechurchlady wrote:Thank you for getting rid of the spammers, wow, Ktulu you got rid of them all and I hope you can use their info for a good purpose. I do not know how to add honeypots and other stuff so feel free, just nice to know the database is safe, hugs laurie, thank you.
So far I've seen Russia, Poland and Mexico on the ones I looked at in more detail. I haven't seen any of those IP's, although it does make me want to allow one of them to see what kind of spam they post :)

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:24 am

ktulu wrote:Oh yeah, does she have a forum that is being attacked by spammers and need some help securing it?

I did have a minor project in our upstairs bathroom. I had to remove painted wall paper (which meant scraping the paint of, then removing the paper), texture, prime and paint. Put in new light fixture, new hand towel holder, new towel bar. I still need to chalk and touch up around the edges. Then I need to clean up. It's not horrible right now, just needs the finishing touches. My wife informed me that I need to re-do the guest room and turn it into a room for our daughter (new baby is coming in April) and there have been rumblings about not liking wall paper in our 1/2 bath and in our master bath. I like the door wall paper in the 1/2 bath, if I could just find a toilet seat that opens sideways instead of up and down and looked like a door...
No dude.I mean house cleaning,vacuuming,dusting that kind of 'stuff'. She might even let you use her vacuum that I got her for Christmas.(I know,I'm such a romantic) :D:

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by ktulu » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:27 pm

darph nader wrote:No dude.I mean house cleaning,vacuuming,dusting that kind of 'stuff'. She might even let you use her vacuum that I got her for Christmas.(I know,I'm such a romantic) :D:
Is it a Dyson? I only use Dyson's.

If I do clean your house, I'll need to prove I'm trustworthy, so leave out lots of valuables :twisted:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:20 am

ktulu wrote:So far I've seen Russia, Poland and Mexico on the ones I looked at in more detail. I haven't seen any of those IP's, although it does make me want to allow one of them to see what kind of spam they post :)
If you want to do that then go ahead but you do have to clean the house then, lol. I do not care any more as I am tired of fighting people and dealing with life so you do what you want.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by ktulu » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:38 am

mechurchlady wrote:If you want to do that then go ahead but you do have to clean the house then, lol. I do not care any more as I am tired of fighting people and dealing with life so you do what you want.
I'll clean up, don't worry :)

So the same username, same address tried again. So we'll see what he wants, I approved the account.