Merry Christmas Everyone

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Yes, but you're the only lawyer I know of who would use smileys to help communicate that disclaimer. :D:
but isn't that what people fear the most, a lawyer smileing at them?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:08 pm

Cranbiz wrote:I would like to wish my friends and colleagues here a Merry Christmas and a joyous new year. :tree:

Now for those of you who celebrate the holiday season according to a different faith, Happy hannaka, joyous kwanza, etc, etc. :menorah:

And to you Darph,

:stpatrick
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to I hope tomorrow you get your Christmas wishes like all SGs to be come Sane Guests for the rest of their lives.

Happy Eid to my friend Lissie.

Hugs from Churchy

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:02 pm

Merry Christmas, and happy Eid belatedly, to my friend Nahid... And I do hope everyone has a Happy New Year... And speaking of that, I got a day shift! I'll be spending the evening at home YAY! Whoot!

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...