The Name Game

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:24 am

hmm... this is a tough one... how about.... Richard? (Rick, Rich, and Dick)

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:29 pm

Techie-13 wins!!! Your grand prize is umm....I will put up the StupidGuestTricks Thong as my avatar for 1 week!!!! CONGRATULATIONS#$@#$@#$

ps the STG Thong is available for purchase from Cafe Press! Collect all 4 and wear the 4th one for 3 days!

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by techie-13 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:57 pm

Woo Hoo! I won a picture of a thong! :roll:

dl_keelboater
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by dl_keelboater » Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:46 pm

Damn! :x I'm always too late! I've known who Weeble was since I first joined this group 8 months ago!!! I have GOT to start reading this site more often!!!

Keelboater
"I love the smell of the river in the morning!"

techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by techie-13 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:53 pm

Swt Kissez
Your prize is in the mail. :mrgreen:

SwtKissez
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SwtKissez » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:24 pm

yay...woo-woo

:pbjtime:

"I should have told you everyday since I met you that I love you" Will Turner...everyone now: "awwwww!"