Universal Tricks

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DisneylandIs101
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Universal Tricks

Post by DisneylandIs101 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:01 am

Notatourist wrote:You guys open Fear Factor yet?
Not yet...it was supposed to open tomorrow (June 10th), but it was pushed back to the 18th (saturday after closing I saw then bringing in set pieces, so I'm guessing they ran a bit behind in construction). Today was the press preview, though, and there are rehearsals almost every day until the 18th, so I'm guessing it's just about ready to go. If I wasn't working today I could have been one of the people you may have seen on the news, on fire and plummeting. It was outside the theater, though, so I don't really know if it's part of the regular show or just for the press (I don't know if we'd set actual park Guests, the contestants once the show opens, on fire; but I'd love to be the one to light them up). Still, I hope to be a contestant for the employee preview on the 14th. I've already signed all the waivers that say that they can kill me without a lawsuit; it just depends on my work schedule.

If I have offended, I apologize from the bottom of my admittedly hypothetical heart.