Refused to help a guest

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:17 am

Space Man K7 wrote:Oh, that's all funny stuff... sometimes I wish I could just say things and get away with it... like have a disclamer on all tickets stating that CMs will not be held accountable for their actions and City hall will be closed... now that would be great! Being able to tell people what you really think.
Don't they put that disclaimer on the tickets for the holiday party? :lol:

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:10 pm

YOU FELL OVER??????
You just won the prize.

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

silentbob
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by silentbob » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:56 pm

tourbunny wrote:hehe..
i was amuzed by his fight so i ended up giving him his money back but he left me with the plate and the cleanup.
SO IF YOU READ THIS, FUNNEL CAKE GUY, COME AND PICK UP YOUR DAMN CHERRY!
atleast you picked it up and didn't call custodial to come pick it up for you.

Space Man K7
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler
Location: Critter Country / Tomorrowland VIVA LA SPACE MOUNTAIN

Post by Space Man K7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:57 pm

Yeah, Falling at the TL Monorail Turnstile was one of my Monorail Highlights. There's times when I wish I was on that medication again, or I just consider falling to get them to leave me alone.

now in my head, holiday parties don't count... It kind of hard to tell the Inn Between Cast that they all cant have the front and they are all too fat to ride together at space... you never know, they might spit in your food. And Grad nights are out too. They're just generally stupid

The water is green for a reason
Not quite sure what that reason is,
but it's green for a reason Kids!

tourbunny
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tourbunny » Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:00 pm

i thought hard about it though, i have to say. but then again, custodial would have taken the plate with them and that nite we had a cake coming in left over from clubb 33 so it was to our adventage to have a plate now and some silverwear.

i know you are an idiot but can you try not to be so stupid?

Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Dante101 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:55 pm

silentbob wrote:
i was amuzed by his fight so i ended up giving him his money back but he left me with the plate and the cleanup.
12 years ago, on Monorail, my lead handed me a small broom to keep at Greeter. He told me when it was slow to just use it to keep the bottom of the ramp area clean and clear.

Not a problem - it's just a few sqare feet of space. A little while later, supervision came over and told me to stop, that I was crossing union lines or something like that...

...can't win... :roll:

silentbob
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by silentbob » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:18 pm

Dante101 wrote:
silentbob wrote:
12 years ago, on Monorail, my lead handed me a small broom to keep at Greeter. He told me when it was slow to just use it to keep the bottom of the ramp area clean and clear.

Not a problem - it's just a few sqare feet of space. A little while later, supervision came over and told me to stop, that I was crossing union lines or something like that...

that's just a load of crap.. ODV is suppose to clean in front of their wagons.. I think attractions / mono can do a little sweeping too.. oh well.. no love for custodial

Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Dante101 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:22 pm

silentbob wrote:
Dante101 wrote:
silentbob wrote: atleast you picked it up and didn't call custodial to come pick it up for you.

that's just a load of crap.. ODV is suppose to clean in front of their wagons.. I think attractions / mono can do a little sweeping too.. oh well.. no love for custodial
I agree. (actually, I just wanted to see the multiple quotes carried further here...)

silentbob
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by silentbob » Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:51 pm

Dante101 wrote:
silentbob wrote:
Dante101 wrote: 12 years ago, on Monorail, my lead handed me a small broom to keep at Greeter. He told me when it was slow to just use it to keep the bottom of the ramp area clean and clear.

I agree. (actually, I just wanted to see the multiple quotes carried further here...)
I love multiple quotes!

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:40 pm

Space Man K7 wrote:It's kind of hard to tell the Inn Between Cast that they all cant have the front and they are all too fat to ride together at space... you never know, they might spit in your food.
Hehehe...

You just reminded me of the lady who did the flowers for our wedding. She used to work at Carnation Plaza in the early 60's and she said that Walt would take the union reps there for lunch. Well, these naughty cooks would determine which hamburger they were giving to Walt and which were going to the union reps and they'd make sure to spit on the rep's patties while assembling the burger. Of course, they'd make a big show of giving Walt his food - something to the effect of "here, Walt, we made this one especially for you - just the way you like it!" (germ free???)

:twisted: