Dumbest CM Injuries

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Dumbest CM Injuries

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:48 am

While you laid there, did one of the Moms yell at you for "upsetting" their kid? :cool:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

WWWD
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by WWWD » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:35 pm

DisneyMom wrote:While you laid there, did one of the Moms yell at you for "upsetting" their kid? :cool:
THAT wouldn't surprise me.

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:39 pm

You know, I don't honestly remember but it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if that lady did!

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

ectomstr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ectomstr » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 am

DisneyMom wrote:While you laid there, did one of the Moms yell at you for "upsetting" their kid? :cool:
not to get off topic here, had a similar occurrence while walking my dog one day. I was switching the leash from one hand to the other when my dog spotted another one she didn't like and took off at it, taking me with her. I was a lot younger at the time and she literally dragged me across a yard. I tried slowing down by grabbing a branch from a tree but that just scrapped up my hand. I finally let go of the leash while the lady was yelling at me. While in major pain, I get up grab the leash of my dog and pull her back only to have the lady scream at me that if her dog was injured she was going to sue. Great thing to say to someone who was trying to stop the dog in the first place and got injured along the way.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 pm

ectomstr wrote:not to get off topic here, had a similar occurrence while walking my dog one day. I was switching the leash from one hand to the other when my dog spotted another one she didn't like and took off at it, taking me with her. I was a lot younger at the time and she literally dragged me across a yard. I tried slowing down by grabbing a branch from a tree but that just scrapped up my hand. I finally let go of the leash while the lady was yelling at me. While in major pain, I get up grab the leash of my dog and pull her back only to have the lady scream at me that if her dog was injured she was going to sue. Great thing to say to someone who was trying to stop the dog in the first place and got injured along the way.
UGH :mad: what would she sue you for,being too lightweight? :rolleyes:
I had some jerk screaming at me 20 years ago because my dog was off her leash,saw his dog off its leash, and went to go bark at the dog,no contact!I ran after my dog, holding her and apologizing, so Mr. Brave decided he was going to ream me a new one-BAD IDEA- I had a Rottweiler! I then had to REALLY hold her down,and beg him to leave as I didn't think I could hold her anymore(we were still on my property). Guess the look in my eyes (or her teeth) meant something to him, finally he left!

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Them Rotties don't take too kindly to their owners being hassled. :twisted:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:55 pm

hobie16 wrote:Them Rotties don't take too kindly to their owners being hassled. :twisted:
She was a good-no-Great-dog,just liked to bark at other critters! I know they have a bad name,and yeah,if they bite,it would be terrible.We were very fortunate she was such a sweetheart.Now many homeowner's insurance companies won't insure you if you have one.
We used to have a Rottie from the ranch across the street come over for some water,rest,and whatever lunch meat I had in the fridge. Surprised the heck out of Hubby when he opened our door! :p: She was also a sweetheart and happily hopped in my car when I took her back to find her owner. I asked her owner why she was so tuckered out,turns out she would run around all night chasing coyotes!

security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by security officer » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm

i have lab/chow mix, chow, german sheaperds
all of mine we great dogs i now have a cry baby maltipoo my chows along were great watch dog and my gernman shepard was a great partner when on patrol

If you run, you'll only go to jail tired.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:53 pm

DisneyMom wrote:She was a good-no-Great-dog,just liked to bark at other critters! I know they have a bad name,and yeah,if they bite,it would be terrible.We were very fortunate she was such a sweetheart.Now many homeowner's insurance companies won't insure you if you have one.
We used to have a Rottie from the ranch across the street come over for some water,rest,and whatever lunch meat I had in the fridge. Surprised the heck out of Hubby when he opened our door! :p: She was also a sweetheart and happily hopped in my car when I took her back to find her owner. I asked her owner why she was so tuckered out,turns out she would run around all night chasing coyotes!
I bet you've got all the Carl books.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am

hobie16 wrote:I bet you've got all the Carl books.

LOVE THOSE! :)
Had another Rottie after the first one named Carla!!!