Dumbest CM Injuries

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Dumbest CM Injuries

Post by Darksin » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:13 am

Ya know, I was walking our dog one time when I was like 15 years old she was a tiny little Shetlie but the sweetest girl. Just around my block, These two younger kids (Probably between 4-7) where playing in the yard and came up asking to pet her. I said sure, so they where petting her and she was loving it. Doing the "roll over and rub my tummy" thing when I guess the kids dad pulled up in the driveway. He got outta his car and became screaming at his kids to get away from "that vicious dog, it's gonna bite" (Vicious, she's like 14 pounds soaking wet and isn't even 2 foot tall man!). Then he proceeded to threaten me with all kinds of stuff (Gonna sue me, gonna kill my dog, gonna send me to jail, Blahblahblah). I remember I tried to tell him that HIS kids asked to pet the dog and he flipped out more, I picked up my pup and ran home.
Maybe a two years later I was working/running my dad's Lawn Care business (I did all his paperwork and appraisals) when I got sent to Mr. Assholes home. I took one look at his lawn, then simply told him we couldn't do his lawn. When he sputtered and asked why I informed him flat out "Next time think before you scream and threaten 14 year old girls walking their dogs" and simply left.
Now my dad normally would have been Peeved at me for this but when he realized it was Mr. Asshole he just laughed. Saying "Oh it was that asshole? I'm glad I wouldn't want to, he might try to sue me for cutting the lawn to short!"

Ahhh Revenge!

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:27 am

Darksin wrote:Ya know, I was walking our dog one time when I was like 15 years old she was a tiny little Shetlie but the sweetest girl. Just around my block, These two younger kids (Probably between 4-7) where playing in the yard and came up asking to pet her. I said sure, so they where petting her and she was loving it. Doing the "roll over and rub my tummy" thing when I guess the kids dad pulled up in the driveway. He got outta his car and became screaming at his kids to get away from "that vicious dog, it's gonna bite" (Vicious, she's like 14 pounds soaking wet and isn't even 2 foot tall man!). Then he proceeded to threaten me with all kinds of stuff (Gonna sue me, gonna kill my dog, gonna send me to jail, Blahblahblah). I remember I tried to tell him that HIS kids asked to pet the dog and he flipped out more, I picked up my pup and ran home.
Maybe a two years later I was working/running my dad's Lawn Care business (I did all his paperwork and appraisals) when I got sent to Mr. Assholes home. I took one look at his lawn, then simply told him we couldn't do his lawn. When he sputtered and asked why I informed him flat out "Next time think before you scream and threaten 14 year old girls walking their dogs" and simply left.
Now my dad normally would have been Peeved at me for this but when he realized it was Mr. Asshole he just laughed. Saying "Oh it was that asshole? I'm glad I wouldn't want to, he might try to sue me for cutting the lawn to short!"

Ahhh Revenge!
Good Revenge :twisted:
His poor kids are probably in therapy now :(

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:58 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Good Revenge :twisted:
His poor kids are probably in therapy now :(
No, no! It's not revenge! It's justice!

It just looks a lot like revenge.... :cat1:

WWWD
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by WWWD » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Dark,

I just love it! Perfect! You're dad was right too, assholes don't change their orifices, just smear on perfume.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 pm

WWWD wrote:Dark,

I just love it! Perfect! You're dad was right too, assholes don't change their orifices, just smear on perfume.
Heh!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:23 pm

One of my late uncles had a Rottie, she was very sweet. Good thing we lived in a rural area, otherwise there would've been problems.

We once owned a Weimaraner, that dog hated Edison meter readers. And I mean specifically Edison meter readers. One snuck into the backyard to read our electric meter while he was sleeping, and alomost made it out when the dog woke up, thought his yard was being invaded, and went after the guy. He was also gunshy. a car backfire would send him running to the garage. He also had hemophilia--this was when they were messing with the breed--and whenever we took him to the vet, we made sure the vet knew this. In addition, he was sensitive to general anesthesia--he would be out for three days after a minor procedure. He finally developed cancer in his back leg and we put him down when he was what, 12 or 13 I think.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 pm

My favorite dog, the one we almost adopted when I was a kid, was Sally. She was half lab, half Rottie. Such a beautiful dog. Thought she was a lap dog, which was why, and the only reason why, my grandma's nursing home needed to get rid of her.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

CycloneMan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: DAK
Department: Ops
Position: Coordinator

Post by CycloneMan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:59 am

I one time slipped and fell during a track walk at my attraction. Part of our track walk is to walk on the track in the "flash flood" scene. There are no hand rails. It rained that night, and my boots were worn out, so I slipped and fell on the track. I didn't fall in the water, but I sliced my knee on the grating and it wasn't pleasant :rolleyes:

This was two years ago

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

That would have been a fun place to land in the water,too.

I would love to go to the California version and do the track walk there, since there is a splash down at the end of the ride... and a completely different layout (though many things are the same)

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

How about when you take a header in front of other workers and they rate your fall? points for style and grace and cursing.
and what is a good disney curse anyways?
son of a mouse!?

Corey