Darn Gremlins

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Darn Gremlins

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:19 pm

are you sure it was not angry SGs attacking again?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:24 pm

SG's Doing a cyber attack? I don't think they are that smart, hence the "S" in SG!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:44 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:SG's Doing a cyber attack? I don't think they are that smart, hence the "S" in SG!
Actually, living all my life in a college town, I am constantly amazed at how "S" some very learned people can be. The way I figure it, we all start out with a wide range of interrests. With each year of schooling those interrests are narrowed. Eventually it gets to the point where the "field of study" becomes so complex that other areas of experience are discarded to make room in the head. So by the time college students are going through college, they know more and more about less and less, until they know absolutely everything there is to know, about nothing. :D:

I actually knew someone who was a physics wizz who, as a class project, built a workable atomic bomb in his basement (no high explosives or nuke material but everything else worked). But he always wore slippers as he couldn't figure how to tie his shoes. (Hand up, swear it is actual truth).

I refer to these as educated idiots. So it is very possible that an SG could be intelligent enough to become a hacker (the nastiest form of the word) while not being smart enough to get out of the way of a moving bus. Not understanding that a bus outweighs them and will cause personal damage if the bus and the person attempt to occupy the same space.

I know a little about a lot of subjects. It's kind of fun to confuse someone who is bragging about their degree by combining fluid dymanics, quantum mechanics, planetary motion and digital electronic logic to explain why the cookies with red icing taste sweeter than the ones with blue icing. :D:

Randy

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:02 am

Okay.. ..

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?