Which is Scarier- Al Qaeda or DLR Fans w/ "Inside Info.

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Max Fischer
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler
Location: -Rushmore Academy- Founder, Rushmore Bee Keepers Society

Which is Scarier- Al Qaeda or DLR Fans w/ "Inside Info.

Post by Max Fischer » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:47 pm

Okay, I need to vent.... I was on another site (that rhymes with Bouse Flanet) and I made the fatal mistake of reading a post about the BTR accident. Two words.... 1.Holy 2. Shit...

These posts were such a mess and all the crazy ideas about what happened, who is at fault, etc. The best part was several posters kept insisting that "I have a friend who is a CM there, and I know what happened-BUT I can't tell you."

What a bunch of bullshit. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing. People will believe anything they read, and some of these tools eat it all up.

If you guys ever get bored, you have to check out some of this garbage.
No wonder it is so easy to hate stupid guests. I so feel your pain. Perhaps on my next trip I will wear a certain outfit so that you CMs will recognize me, and I will act like your enforcer and when you nod or point someone out in the crowd, I will take out their knee caps with a bat. Let me know, I think it could be a great moral booster and service, and ultimately cut down on stupid questions.

H-to the Izzo

Max

'It is always darkest just before it goes pitch black.'

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:23 pm

Actually alot of us started out and still are mousepadders. I know the kind of dren (Farscape Term) that is posted on that site. Everyone has thier own ideas on what happened and some just like to start shit (trolls). I don't post very often over there any more for just that reason. Plus I think i've whored this site quite enough.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

Tink797
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Tink797 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:20 am

Perhaps on my next trip I will wear a certain outfit so that you CMs will recognize me, and I will act like your enforcer and when you nod or point someone out in the crowd, I will take out their knee caps with a bat. Let me know, I think it could be a great moral booster and service, and ultimately cut down on stupid questions.
Wow! What a great service! How much would your charge? :wink:

Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Which is Scarier- Al Qaeda or DLR Fans w/ "Inside I

Post by Dante101 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:20 am

Max Fischer wrote:Perhaps on my next trip I will wear a certain outfit so that you CMs will recognize me, and I will act like your enforcer and when you nod or point someone out in the crowd, I will take out their knee caps with a bat.
I wish you were around when I worked at Disney... :(

techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by techie-13 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:35 am

CujoSR wrote:Actually alot of us started out and still are mousepadders. I know the kind of dren (Farscape Term) that is posted on that site. Everyone has thier own ideas on what happened and some just like to start [Bleep] (trolls). I don't post very often over there any more for just that reason. Plus I think i've whored this site quite enough.
Cujo, that's how I found this site. I saw it listed in your signature on there while I was lurking.

Max Fischer
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler
Location: -Rushmore Academy- Founder, Rushmore Bee Keepers Society

Will Work for Churros

Post by Max Fischer » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:42 am

I will gladly provide my services for the cost of one churro per knee capping. If there are several morons in a broup, I will of course offer a group discount, like sam's club or something.

The way I see it, you guys may get your wrist slapped if you tell a dumb guest something, where as I can say whatever I like, and they have to just shut their pie hole and take it. This can be my version of community service.

'It is always darkest just before it goes pitch black.'

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:39 pm

techie-13 wrote:Cujo, that's how I found this site. I saw it listed in your signature on there while I was lurking.
That's what I meant by whoring the site. It's the only thing allowed over there.
Max Fischer wrote:I will gladly provide my services for the cost of one churro per knee capping. If there are several morons in a broup, I will of course offer a group discount, like sam's club or something.
NSAs will become your new friend.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Which is Scarier- Al Qaeda or DLR Fans w/ "Inside I

Post by coldfire409 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:20 pm

Max Fischer wrote:Perhaps on my next trip I will wear a certain outfit so that you CMs will recognize me, and I will act like your enforcer and when you nod or point someone out in the crowd, I will take out their knee caps with a bat.
Too bad you don't also come to WDW. I would give you one NSA for each and every dumb guest you take out.

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:10 pm

ROFL, Max!!!

I wish you'd been around during my 11 years of slavery...uh...service...

You would have been worth more than a churro or two - I would have also gladly provided you with a pass or two along with providing my c.m. discount...

If there were only more like you :pbjtime: