Happy Thanksgiving

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:49 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all you SGT crew. Woot another year and we are still here

:sgt: :yourock: :deadhors: :waves: :wheelchai :tmi: :fatlady: :bsflag: :bus: :handcuff: :indywhip: :raid: :cake: :pumpkin: :pilgrim: :monotoss:

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by vixen101485 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:13 am

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE! Have a great Turkey Day everyone!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:18 am

May you all have a wonderful time giving thanks with your family and friends.

Soon, it will be time to chow down, so please remember to keep it civil... stay away from the political discussions with Uncle Bob, because no matter what you're not going to sway him to the truth anyway.

Oh, and if you're a greater flamingo, please don't use that filtering system in your beak at the table.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:42 am

HAPPY "EAT FAT STUFFED BIRD DAY TO ALL YOU MEAT EATERS AND HAPPY TOFURKEY DAY TO THE VEGETARIANS!!!!!!

Actually my Uncle Bob lives in Florida and is the nicest one of us...it's my sarcastic little brother that we have to watch out for. He will make you laugh so hard the turkey comes out your nose.....

Have a wonderful, loving day today and tomorrow you can go back to hating the world LOLOLOL J/K!

I salute you on this day of giving thanks for all the freedoms we have, and for the love of family and friends!!

Nostrovia*! :D:

Susi and Ralph and Tawny, Oliver and Tinkerbell, our furry children who will no doubt get a piece of turkey today! Gotta love Boston Market! I ain't cookin'!!!!! :hysteria:

*Polish for "To your Health"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 am

HAPPY BIRD DAY EVERYONE,(now if the Lions beat the Packers :rolleyes: ,it will be PERFECT). :cool:

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:56 am

Uh, no it won't! If the Packers beat the Lions it will be perfect! :D: My family comes from Milwaukee originally, cheeseheads all!

It will be a good game no matter WHO wins. I do have friends from Detroit as well so I am kinda up in the air actually on this one. :confused:
susi*1980's Fortyninerfan*slicker

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:14 am

Being from the Northwest, I'm still a Seahawks fan, even if they have completely sucked most of the time I've been alive.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:22 am

Happy Turkey Day to all you big turkeys !!

:) :grouphug: :hi5: :darph: :waves: :yourock:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:03 pm

Happy Turkey Day everyone! :D:
Special note to you Pirates-Don't drink ALL the Rum..... :rolleyes:
(which Rum goes with Turkey, anyway?:confused :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:20 pm

Now we of SGT sit down to a Thanksgiving feast. We each now bow our head and say thanks for the friends we have here. Churchy goes first.

CHurchy: I am thankful for ATMs, my mother, freedom, life, hot fudge sundaes, a loving God, salvation, friend and most important for me these dark days is mydearest friends at SGT. May God bless my friends and Aislynn who I pray gets better. Amen.

Churchy being done listens to her friends one by one count their blessings and be thankful. She watches the posts and wonders who will be next. She will not be let down as her friends will post.

Churchy hugs everyone at SGT.