And we're back!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: And we're back!

Post by Shorty82 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:26 pm

Weird. It shows up for me right below Cast Communications.

Are you seeing "The SGT ADD Thread", "How to get a Disneyland Professional job?", or "The Never Ending Story" threads? Those are the latest updated threads on that forum. What happens if you click the link in my post? Maybe something weird happened with your posting permissions during the move.

HEY POLAR, ZAZU! Hobie can't see the Break Room!

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:58 pm

Shorty82 wrote:HEY POLAR, ZAZU! Hobie can't see the Break Room!
Shhhh! They have him locked out because of the last time when he got drunk and passed out there. Slept on the couch two days straight! Or was that darph?

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:11 pm

Shorty82 wrote:Weird. It shows up for me right below Cast Communications.

Are you seeing "The SGT ADD Thread", "How to get a Disneyland Professional job?", or "The Never Ending Story" threads? Those are the latest updated threads on that forum. What happens if you click the link in my post? Maybe something weird happened with your posting permissions during the move.

HEY POLAR, ZAZU! Hobie can't see the Break Room!
I see the threads but don't see the forum in the Forum page. It's probably caused by sharks using the undersea fiber cable for dental floss again and there's a leak. I wonder if Polar has snorkel gear and some waterproof duct tape?

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:27 pm

hobie16 wrote:I see the threads but don't see the forum in the Forum page. It's probably caused by sharks using the undersea fiber cable for dental floss again and there's a leak. I wonder if Polar has snorkel gear and some waterproof duct tape?
I'm suddenly reminded of an episode of Gilligan's Island.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:20 pm

I saw the forum list that way too, until I logged in. It was not there when not logged in...

I found that when I was writing posts, I would go to post reply and it would tell me I needed to be logged in to post. Lost a few really good posts that way. Now I just copy them before I post and if it kicks me out, I have it saved and can go back and re-enter and paste my original post. Weird. Maybe there is a time limit on how long you can take to write a post. I was taking a while, it was early in the morning and my arthritic fingys don't work as well until the morphine kicks in. :(
susi *my fingys hurt* slicker

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:58 am

Very odd, my life never is smooth ;) but new SGT site has caused me no problems. Wonder if this is a Halloween treat? :pumpkin: Whatever, I LOVE the new foremat & site Polar! :cool: You always do a FANTASTIC job. :hi5:
Thank God SGT is back! :bouncemic I almost came over to ODV. :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:24 am

BRWombat wrote:Well, I'm disappointed. I was under the impression that the new software would offer cash incentives for high-volume posters, as well as free drink coupons for darph. :D:

j/k. Great work, Polar. I missed SGT!!!

It does Wombat. it does. All the Beverly you can handle! :D:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:01 am

Polar33 wrote:Strange, your permissions all check out. You should be seeing what everything else is seeing. The picture shows what one would see if they were unregistered or not logged in, but by posting you have already proved that you are logged in. Just for clarification, can you access those threads? Can you access the forum via Shorty82's link? Also, try forcing a page refresh (ctrl+F5) and see if that helps.
Found the problem. I just updated my browser. For some reason it set the http://www.stupidguesttricks.com cookie as BLOCKED. The Breakroom is back!!

I'd blame the fiber eating shark but he was busy nibbling on a tourist in front of the Four Seasons Hotel yesterday.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:13 am

Cranbiz wrote:It does Wombat. it does. All the Beverly you can handle! :D:
That is not a threat to me. Bring it on!!! :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:11 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Very odd, my life never is smooth ;) but new SGT site has caused me no problems. Wonder if this is a Halloween treat? :pumpkin: Whatever, I LOVE the new foremat & site Polar! :cool: You always do a FANTASTIC job. :hi5:
Wow, still at it :buttkiss:

:D:

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."